Love These

9inchheel

• 3 weeks later...

we must have the same taste then this design is so right with the heel tip under the heel of my foot and not behind....= all day wear. PS bought some more cool stuff waiting on delivery got that cant wait feeling.post-2217-0-53947200-1368664348_thumb.jp[post-2217-0-53947200-1368664348_thumb.jp maybe abetter pic

post-2217-0-29196300-1368664884_thumb.jp

Ok, as much as I like looking at pictures of heels, can you please confine images of the same pair to just one post please? It is starting to get tedious looking at the same shoes over and over again. It's the old "foot shot only" gallery problem again. Thanks.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

ohhhhh sharp spikes and nice and high best boots i have bought in a long time...very comfy.. dont or cant take them off

I wouldn't want to take them off either!!! Where did you buy them from?

Yes, I can walk in 6.5 inch heels!!!

Ok, as much as I like looking at pictures of heels, can you please confine images of the same pair to just one post please? It is starting to get tedious looking at the same shoes over and over again. It's the old "foot shot only" gallery problem again.

Thanks.

Your comments are a little harsh, don't you think? This doesn't seem like a great way to "encourage" members to post pictures....Don

thank you don ..thought it was a bit harsh myself... just trying to contibute to this site and its great patrons with the same taste .... quite strange????? for all and my friend Donpost-2217-0-25771900-1369599926_thumb.jp

What is it with not rotating the images into the proper orientation. Even if you don't have the software to do it which I truly doubt considering it is included with most operating systems, this website does have that capability. Lot's of people find having to look at sideways images a royal pain. It's not that the contributions aren't appreciated.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.