Wearing Kneeboots Over Pants For The First Time In Public

Curt

I know this is no big deal for most of the guys here, but I felt a little naked at first. I'm so used to wearing long flare jeans. I purchased a pair of fluevog arresto boots. And they are too nice to hide under long pants. They have a few buckles, an inside half zip and nice piping on the sides. So I worre them with skinny jeans. I went to the mall, no looks at all. Just a little messed up in my head.

I absolutely love wearing knee high stiletto boots with skinny jeans.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

I absolutely love wearing knee high stiletto boots with skinny jeans.

That makes two of us! Hey, pumpcat! Glad to read you took the plunge! When you realize that any fear you experience is in your head and you manage to conquer it, everything becomes easier, and more fun from there!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Boots over jeans or with begging is my favorite look.

I think these are the boots you described.

Posted Image

They would look great over jeans. If your top would pick up some of the color in the band (lot of options there) so much the better.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

Ya, those are the boots! They are too nice to hide. Just beautiful. I worked hard getting they, they were sold out in canada. I ordered them from chicago, and had to pay a ton of duty on them, but they are worth every penny.

I've worn ugg boots all the time over jeans but never tall boots before. I've always lived the way heels make my legs look super long with flared pants. But with my arresto boots, they are just too cool to cover them up. I love the buckles and zippers, I only wish they were platforms. I probably am inhibited because I wear heels and mostly girls clothes every day without any thought that its out of the norm. Wait until I start wearing skirts, and stockings with pumps! Then ill start posting some cool pics.

I would love to wear tall high heels with my pants tucked in, but wife would flip out if she new that I wanted to wear high heels. I do have a latex catsuit comming and I think it would look hot if I had some heels to wear with it.

I would love to wear tall high heels with my pants tucked in, but wife would flip out if she new that I wanted to wear high heels. I do have a latex catsuit comming and I think it would look hot if I had some heels to wear with it.

Probably so, but could you wear the catsuit in public? Quite a few guys here are into catsuits, but not out of doors. Until then it is not about fashion.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Hi y'all! I went out again in the arresto boots over the pants! Now it is so easy. I even strutted to starbucks in chunky platforms, stockings, leather skirt and huge sunglasses. No need to be a girl when I can dress like one! Cool!

Hey Pumpcat. Which mall in Toronto did you visit? Which Starbucks? I always have the feeling Sherway Gardens would be the best mall to strut your stuff. It's a little upscale and not too many teenagers hang out there.

Hey Pumpcat.

Which mall in Toronto did you visit? Which Starbucks? I always have the feeling Sherway Gardens would be the best mall to strut your stuff. It's a little upscale and not too many teenagers hang out there.

I strut in sherway, square one, limeridge, and eaton centre mostly. Or course I can't forget hazelton lanes, super high class fashionistas there. And various starbucks. No place I wouldn't go, except with my parents, they hate it! They can't bring themselves to call them high heels. They say: do you have to wear those clodhoppers all the time? If I was I girl, there would be no issue! But I don't want to upset them too much. So I keep my heel heights around them to about 4". High fashion for my dad is shopping for formal wear at walmart. Not exactly knocking them dead on the red carpet at the academy awards ceremony.

ditto :) however....I make them thigh highs!

Same here.

Great looking Boots and worn exactly as they should be...cool :)

post-3005-0-76490400-1366637395_thumb.jpThese are the boots I wear over skinny jeans. Everyone that comments on them likes them.

Yes hazleton Lanes is an awesome heeling location; Yorkville/Bloor area is terrific with so many great shoe shops to wander into; also Church Street is a great street to hit at night.

I strut in sherway, square one, limeridge, and eaton centre mostly. Or course I can't forget hazelton lanes, super high class fashionistas there. And various starbucks. No place I wouldn't go, except with my parents, they hate it! They can't bring themselves to call them high heels. They say: do you have to wear those clodhoppers all the time? If I was I girl, there would be no issue! But I don't want to upset them too much. So I keep my heel heights around them to about 4". High fashion for my dad is shopping for formal wear at walmart. Not exactly knocking them dead on the red carpet at the academy awards ceremony.

"Dress For Your Own Pleasure"

post-3005-0-76490400-1366637395_thumb.jpThese are the boots I wear over skinny jeans. Everyone that comments on them likes them.

Impressive! Very impressive!

Oh for my feet to be a size smaller.

I think this is the biggest wish of the whole male community!

I could walk on sunshine, but I chose heels instead.

I think this is the biggest wish of the whole male community!

Not the whole community. I want to be TWO sizes smaller! :P

Those boots are amazing, and must haved looked GREAT over your jeans...

pebblesF, where have you been? Havnt heard from you in a while. Nice that you are posting again.

Good lookin boots Wetwillie.....if that is you in the pic, you wear them well!!!!! What brand and style are they?????

Yep, that's me. Those are Sam Edelman boots with 3 1/2 inch cuban heels. They're supposed to be "over the knee" boots but they barely reach my knees. This was at an indoor sports club that was hosting a Walk A Mile In Her Shoes event. That's why you can see other heels in the backround.