Get Good Reactions Wearing Heels Dancing With Friends?

bionicbabe

I get some pretty nice reactions at the alternative club when I'm dancing and I wear 6 to 7.5 inch platforms. I blow their mind even more when I tell them I'm straight. And then eventually they want to know the whole story of how and why I wear heels. Its pretty awesome when I get a hi five or a hug here and there.

What ya see is what ya get no more or less!!

You will get more women approach you when you are wearing heels than when not i speak from personal experience here in Australia , i am usually wearing a skirt & stockings as well when i went out with my girlfriend a couple of saturday nights ago she refered to me as Mr popular with the amount of attention i was getting Check out the" Good responses from Women" thread happy heeling malinheels :wavey:

I told all my girl friends about my heels, and they want to see them. They like it when I wear them out when hanging or shopping with them. I feel if a guy can rock heels females like seeing it, bet they wish more guys could.

No I got these joe fluevog Prince George book and those male 4inch block heels from 6ihf.com and a few female skinny heel boots but not sure ill wear them out

I was wearing my fluevog hi steady 4.5" pumps at the bar and the waitress said: totally awesome shoes! I love the heels! It made day. Its nice when you get a compliment.

In my younger downtown clubbing days, I use to wear stiletto boots a lot to the club. I use to spend all night in them and the girls would be amazed oh how well I could dance in them. It actually motivated them to wear their heels out too instead of their flats or flip flops. I will say one thing - I would be at the club all night dancing no problem, BUT as soon as I took that first step outside to the side walk, my feet started to kill me. Maybe it was the adrenaline wearing off!

The last time I went dancing at a club was several years ago. No one seemed to care that I was wearing some light eye makeup or boots with a 3" tapered heel under my black jeans. Then again, it was an "alternative" club, so I was by no means the odd person out. These days if I do go out, it's main to sample the music, sit on a barstool in heels, while reading a good book and sipping a cold one (beer). I usually find a good conversation or two, as well.

Those who really care about us don't make a fuss about what we wear. Those who make a fuss about what we wear really don't care about us.