Leaving This Site For A While

Curt

I just have nothing to add for the time being. I'm going to wait for two months or so and let the posts pile up. Here is a pic of me at home with heels on. Pumpcat.

post-18564-0-26197700-1364647346_thumb.j

Pumpcat, Take a holiday if you must, but you, of all people, have done so much to come up with interesting and worthy topics, so please don't be gone too long. We'll miss you. I just wanted you to know I appreciate all of your contributions to the forum. And you look great in those boots. Thanks for the pic. Come back soon! Steve

Well, as others have already said, don't be a stranger! Drop in when you can and say "Hi"!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

I was gone for a while due to the "special entry permit" that kept showing until I finally found a way around it. I missed for about 3 months and am glad to get back - I hope you have that same feeling when you check back.

Just a bit higher to to delight - low enough for healthy foot comfort and great beginning.

I like the black boots on the shelf, any info?

they are fluevog leeward boots. Just awesome! Get a pair soon if you like them. They are almost sold out. And he will never bring them out again. Glad you liked them.

Ashley.