Carol Vorderman on Top Gear last week

matt

Lovely pics of the boots Shame we cant see pics as Carol walked onto the set, in her mini skirt, black opaque tights and those boots. :D I saw the programme as I was round my mums house. Her comment "what does she look like". My thoughts ... very nice thanks. I mean, she's about age 42 now. More power to us 40 somethings!!!

Do your own thing. Don't be a victim of conformity.

Calv

Calv, this is the only one I have of her walking on.

Posted Image

My girlfriend said exactly the same as your mum, I felt like saying "she can wear what she wants, so what if she's over 40, she has a great body and is confident enough to wear such clothes, I wish more women would!" but i thought better of it and just enjoyed the feature :D

Emma, she did really well in the "reasonably priced car". I think it was a wet track (prolly all the heel fans drooling over the track :D ) and I think she got the 2nd faster time for a "moist" track as Clarkson put it :(

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

I remember watching this and thinking wowwww !!! ....... im desperate to see these pics but I just keep getting page not found. helppppp !!!!!

Stevie

Those links are almost 4 years old...

This is why we prefer members to now attach images to their actual posts rather than linking to them elsewhere, so our community doesnt end up in a mess.

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!