Stumbled Across The Forum

lovespikes

high guys, i have just came across this forum and was wondering if there is any more scottish heelers on here? I have always had a passion for heels and only recently bought my first pair. the joy of struutting around in 5" heels. i feel blessed as i have took to heels like a duck to water, just put them on and off i went. just need to pluck up the guts to go out in public!

Isn't that funny how that works? Just like some guys wear intended to wear them.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

I think heels were designed as unisex things, but females took a monopoly over them. Now it's time for men to take back what was held away from us for so long time!

I could walk on sunshine, but I chose heels instead.

Yes it is a bit odd shafted! my ex girlfriend struggled to walk in 3" heels, i put on 5" for the first time and after a couple of wobbles all was good. took around 3 mins to steady myself and that was it.

Lovespikes – First WELCOME to the forum!

Next, 5” stilettos take more than 3 min. to master. The key is practice, practice, and more practice. You have to develop graceful/natural stride. Practice in front of a mirror or even better a video camera and if possible practice on multiple surfaces (polished floors can be treacherous). Make sure walking is natural before you try them out and about. The first step outside will be the hardest, keep in mind how well you can walk as you take that step.

Does your girlfriend know you wear heels 2” higher than hers?

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

Thanks for the welcome thighbootguy. I didnt mean i had fully masterd the art of walking in heels, its more of i dont have any wobles or such. I also have both wooden and carpeted floors. a reasable training ground. i am a wee bit away from going out in public yet. It was my ex girlfriend that really struggled with the 3", but no she didnt know! My current girlfriend does know either. unfotunatly she cannot wear heels as she has joint hypermobility, and heels cause her severe agony. i am also working up to telling her as she is very accepting