I Did It!

Lvemadomina

Well today was the first time I stepped outside in a pair of high heels. I was going out shopping with people and I decided it's now or never, that I shouldn't be afraid. Although they were just simple wedge sneakers, I was still scared. I can't imagine how some of you guys on here are able to walk all out in pumps and stuff, I don't think I could.

But my shoes were really comfy, I got them recently from Target and they were effortless to walk in. They have an embedded 3" heel but look like normal high tops. Like I said I was still nervous at the start of things, but since I did a lot of walking in them today. It's almost natural. I felt noticeably taller, I wore grey AE skinny jeans (which really made my legs look long) with a windbreaker and of course, the high tops. I wish I could show pictures but this was my first outing and I was a little insecure/petrified.

At the end of the day, my feet did hurt a little and my legs were sore. I guess that's normal right? I also think I got a little complacent and was strutting a little bit but hey. It was fun!

Well, that's mainly it, not a very long story but it's a start. Thanks for everyone that reads this, I felt like I was my true self for once today and it felt great. And maybe hopefully I can inspire anyone else who felt like I did before today, being nervous and everything.

My Shoes (Google Images)

post-19721-0-51155900-1364168032_thumb.j

Great job! I'm glad you had friends along for your walk that can encourage you. I know how liberating if feels to be able to wear the shoes we love publicly, your confidence will build with every outing.

Congrats to you! The first time is always the hardest, but things will get easier from there. Good luck!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Once you've taken your first steps out in heels, be warned. You will get more daring as far as footwear. Clothing will also begin to reflect the need for looking good in your heels. Glad to hear yet another has taken the plunge. Congrats!

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

That's great news. Thanks for sharing it. Keep posting about your heeling adventures. The more you do it the easier it is, and pretty soon you'll be wondering why you were ever scared of going out in heels. It's fun, liberating, and improves your confidence in yourself - all good things! Steve