Where can I find some 8 inch+ platform heels?

kobun101

I have a good friend of mine who LOVES to wear the highest heels possible. She currently wears these very pretty over the knee 8 1/2 inch black platform boots, but unfortunatley, she has a big problem. You see, she also loves really long nails, and right now her fingernails are 5 inches and toenails are 2.5 inches (growing since October 2000). She has a special hole inside her boots just for her long toenails, but unforunatley she's running out of room. If she wants to keep growing her toenails, she must find some new boots where a bigger hole can be made inside for them.

Thus, she's asked me if I could find any boots like that for her (at least some that are at least 8 inches high). I don't know how that girl is able to wear heels that high, but believe me, she's a high heel (and long nail) prodigy! I even showed her these and when I asked if she could wear 'em, she said "sure, why not?" :D

http://users.powernet.co.uk/wingett/vertigo16.htm

Can you help me find a good store (preferably around the German area where she lives) that has for my good friend the heels of her dreams? And ones where a big enough hole can be made inside to fit her growing toenails?

Well, I just got through with another chat with her, and would you believe she said even THESE would be no problem!? This girl is a heel goddess

Anyone can say they'd walk in them, doing it would be a feat worth seeing :D

He was so narrow minded he could see through a keyhole with both eyes.

Brown's Law: If the shoe fits, it's ugly

• 2 weeks later...

i tghink they would be unwalkable. itd be more like using affixed stilts, its not like youve got much play for foot bend or anything. i think (our last london heelmeeters will understand) that the ones emma showed us will currently beat our leatherworks friends best efforts so far :D daz