Your BIGGEST EVER High Heel Thrill

Heelfan

Rocky horror early this year

6" heels (YSL Trib2 copies) suit jacket, shirt and bow tie, matching pencil skirt.

Passing some girls in the front row and hearing "Now that's different......(pause).....bloody hell I can't do those heels"

Al

See my post aswell about RHS

The most thrilling high heel thrill was when I played a drum set with my ex girlfriend and we wore thigh high boots when we did it . We lovedt the sounds of moving leather. We both had enough room on the high hat pedal and bass drum pedal to place both of our boots side by side with 5 inch heels on them. Made it easy to play. We enjoyed it together.

• 2 months later...

For me it has to be my first time out of the house wearing my heels (black patent courts with a 4" stiletto heel). One evening I stood behind the front door for what seemed like an eternity, my heart beating wildly as I tried to persuade myself to take that first step. In a split-second the decision came and I opened the door and stepped out. Next thing I know I'm walking down the pavement hearing the click-click-click of my heels like I'd never heard it before and thinking "wow, that's me!". Some way down the street I realised how fast I was walking and told myself to slow down and enjoy it - deep breath, head up, shoulders back, footsteps along a single line, "oh, I have hips!", cool breeze on my legs... what a buzz!

If you like it, wear it.

Hmm! A good question. I would say the very first time I wore thigh high boots in public, exposed for the world to see. That was quite a thrilling moment for me as I broadened my horizons in freestyling, and I had great fun too!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

You've come a long ways finding your path Jeff! I still remember when you posted a picture of your first pair of block heeled loafers that had a 3" heel on the old board and the thrill it gave you to wear them to work for the first time.

For me, it was before I found the internet. I don't know what possessed me but I was in the shoe department looking for a pair of boots with some kind of heel and glanced over at the women's area and saw a great looking pair of ankle boots that had what looked like a 3.5" heels. As there was nobody around at the moment, I tried them on and discovered that a women's size11 or size12 worked perfectly for me. I grabbed them and grabbed a birthday card to my girlfriend (no, it wasn't her birthday.. it diverted questions..). The boots were very similar to these:

http://www.naturalizer.com/Shopping/ProductDetails.aspx?p=EC0224309&pg=3007540

I made the purchase and changed into the boots in the parking lot. The rush was tremendous! It was the first time in my life that I had a pair of high heeled footwear that actually fit me properly. It was not long after that I figured out long jeans would hide them well and started wearing them in public. Not long after, I found the old HH board and with guys like Firefox, xaphod, highluc, quartz, bubba, Francis, the list goes on.... and gained the confidence that I lacked at the time that what I was doing was not wrong, just a footwear choice.

Charlie

Everything I say is a lie!.......I'm lying

• 2 weeks later...

For me it was last summer when I was "spotted". I was taking an evening walk along the shore and it was quiet and you could here my 5in heels making that familiar sound as I walked in my gladiator style sandles. I thought I was alone but a dog walker had followed and as she passed by she said "nice heels". The next day while out with my wife who did we see? You guessed it. She gave me a nice smile and said hi. My wife looked at me and said what was that all about! Of course I didn't tell her.:silly:

My biggest heel thrill was last sunday :silly: Carnival was going on around here, and I went to watch the parade in a nearby town. The place was very crowded, and I decided to wear very short (home-modified) jeans, net pantyhose and leopard-print stiletto heels. Boy, did I get some attention! Lots of women were jealous of my apparently quite well-shaped legs (didn't know about that lol). And lots of respect for wearing the heels, too. Of course, the day after I regret it as my feet hurt quite a bit. And I had to walk. A lot. Was a very cool experience though, and I'd do it again!

Not really a major thrill as I've worn heels outside loads of times. Yesterday I went to get my hair cut at my usual barbers. Most times when I go I wear heels of some sort, sometimes boots, so time Mary Janes normally with thin heels. Nothing is ever said by either of us. Yesterday they had some new chairs with a different foot rest and I had to put my foot flat on the rest, I made a comment about the new foot rests and the hair dresser looked down and saw my heels. I was wearing some 5" stilleto shoe boots, she never said anything. conversation during the hair cut was normal. On getting up I made comment about the rubber mat slipping on the foot rest, she said that it happened to a lot of customers and she would have to try and find a way of fixing it. I said I thought that it might have had something to do with my stilleto heels and she said no dont think so, happens to lots of people. so nothing exciting, but nothing negative either, so guess it was a bit of a thrill

Top: Just going to the movies, waiting in line for both the ticket and the popcorn. Heard a few titters, but that was all. Second: Afterwords, while walking around the mall. More titters. Third: I open carry (firearm) and have had far fewer reactions while flat-footed and exercising my Federal and State Constitutional rights than I've ever had while gunless and wearing heels.

Those who really care about us don't make a fuss about what we wear. Those who make a fuss about what we wear really don't care about us.

Great question. Having given this one a bit of thought, I've come to realise something slightly odd. For me, the biggest high heel thrill comes from the smallest situations. While going to Rocky Horror fully dressed up in corset, stilettos, make-up etc. is certainly a lot of fun, the "thrill factor" is diminished by the number of other people in similar attire. I tend to get a bigger rush when I wear high heels out and about in everyday life. Going to the cinema or out for a meal in my heels is a wonderful feeling, and I love going to the supermarket in them - I like the sound they make on the hard floor, plus you don't know who you might bump into... But for me the biggest thrill was when my wife and I arranged to meet some friends in a local pub. I hadn't worn heels in public very often, but I decided to that night - black lace-up shoes with a three inch heel. It was early evening, and the pub was empty apart from our friends, who had got there before us. As we walked in, I was so excited I thought I would burst. There was nowhere to hide. The noise of my high heels on the bare boards sounded deafening to me. The landlord greeted us, looked down at my shoes and asked what we wanted to drink. Our friends noticed I was wearing high heels and gave them as much reaction as if I'd worn blue jeans, not black. We sat, we drank, we chatted, it was just a normal evening. I was only person remotely bothered about the fact that I was in high heels. Once I realised that, I was able to relax and enjoy the evening as any other. Tremendous thrill, all the same.

With my right leg in a very long leg cast, I became very good on my cruthches and it was like they were a part of me. While looking through a closet, a pair of mules with four-inch stiletto heels and a small vamp that allowed all of my toes to be seen caught my eye. I debated for several minutes, then agreed to an unresistable urge to wear one on my good left foot. In the mule I stood with crutches in place and looked down at my feet. The toes in the mule complimented my casted toes and the opposite was also true. I took a few steps in the mule and on crutches knowing that this is frowned by the medical community. I can't begin to describe the thrill from wearing a heel on crutches, and the trhill deepened knowing that I was pushing the envelope of safety. I still use crutches and wear only one shoe and each morning I dress for work and slip into a heel the thrill returns.

With my right leg in a very long leg cast, I became very good on my cruthches and it was like they were a part of me. While looking through a closet, a pair of mules with four-inch stiletto heels and a small vamp that allowed all of my toes to be seen caught my eye. I debated for several minutes, then agreed to an unresistable urge to wear one on my good left foot. In the mule I stood with crutches in place and looked down at my feet. The toes in the mule complimented my casted toes and the opposite was also true. I took a few steps in the mule and on crutches knowing that this is frowned by the medical community. I can't begin to describe the thrill from wearing a heel on crutches, and the thrill deepened knowing that I was pushing the envelope of safety. I still use crutches and wear only one shoe and each morning I dress for work and slip into a heel the thrill returns.

This is so true. Every time I put on a desired pair of stiletto pumps that I have found to be great fitting and comfortable, the feelings of ecstacy returns knowing they look oh so good. If I had a job that would accommodate my heeling, I'd be one of the happiest heelers known. The safety aspect and social attitude of my present vocation prevents my wearing of any higher heels at work and believe me, I have considered the possibilities. Each morning as I have to walk out the front door, the thought is very tempting.

Howdy folks, Seeing a picture of me in heels on the television definately got my adrenalin flowing a couple weeks ago. It was on a small time show on a small time network so I really doubt that any unsupportive co-workers or family saw it. KFSteve391 and I participated in a local fundraiser walk, Heels for Heal, again this year. The organization helps mothers with cancer cover the cost of medical co-pays and other bills while they are in cancer treatment. The co-host of the McMahon Group, a local show in AZ, recently developed breast cancer and received assistance from this organization. She emceed the event and on the following Monday the show did a brief segment about the fund raiser and sure enough there was a picture of me participating in the "Hottest Heels" contest. The reaction from both co-hosts and Pat McMahon were very supportive. I really enjoyed both helping support the organization and getting out in high heels. Have a great day, Larry

Life is short...  Wear the bleeping shoes!

AZShoenut, I know this is a question aimed at a time older than you, but is this the same Pat McMahon that got his start in television on the KPHO, Channel 5, Walace and Ladmo Show back in the Fifties. This local program from Phoenix was supposively a children's television show with cartoons, but the cast often approached local, and some national, concerns with comedic activity themes at the kid's level. It could have been a couple of decades precurer to Saturday Night Live, but I doubt they really had any actual connections.

Hello Histiletto, Yes, Pat McMahon was Gerald, Captain Super, and the like from the Wallace and Ladmo show. When I was in grade school a Ladmo bag was a seriously cool thing. It is a shame that Ladmo diead at such a seemly early age. His current show is sort of a more intellectual disection of current local news. Best, Larry

WOW! Reading those references brought back a lot of sporatic thoughts of those days gone by. I vaguely remember hearing of Ladmo's passing and what of Bill Thompson (I think) ie Wallace? These men along with Pat deserve all of their accolades in the public venue. Did Pat also don a pair of heels for the "Heels for Heals" event?

No, Pat was not out there for the fund raiser. He did point out that it took a lot of guts for a guy to wear heels to this event. There were only Steve, myself, and one other fellow in heels. The other guy wore heels because his family received assistance when his wife was recovering from cancer and she had injured her ankle or foot and could not wear heels herself. Ya, the whole Ladmo crew were somethinng else. I really recall them at Legand City which I really wish was still around. It is good to see that Pat McMahon still continues in the public eye doing works that are in my opion far better than the regular news stories. Well, it is approaching midnight. I guess I had better head off to bed. See ya, Larry

Can I add a 2 hour train journey to London I had the other day. While I was waiting on the platform I noticed a lady in her 40s with blond hair, a shortish skirt and a gorgeous pair of black otk leather boots with 5" heels. I politely told her that I liked her boots, which she was pleased about, and I asked if I could travel with her, which she agreed to. On the train she told me that the boots were bought for her in Italy by her husband, as he liked seeing her in boots. I said he was a man of excellent taste! She said she quite often got chatted up when she was out wearing boots. He has bought her several pairs of otk and thigh boots, though she only wears the thigh boots when she's out with him, or at home! The best bit was when she let me sit next to her so that I could stroke her boots. A few times I pretended to drop something on the floor, so that I could stroke her heels and the rest of her boots. She said she found it amusing that men liked boots, but she did enjoy the attention. She was going to meet her husband in London, and she knew he would love to see her in boots. We said goodbye at Paddington. She gave me a lovely kiss and said she had enjoyed meeting me, and I said the same. As we were separating she said for me to keep a look out for her, then she said 'You can't miss me - I'll be the sexy blond in boots!' Then she laughed and went on her way. You can imagine the reaction I had to all that! If by any remote chance she or her husband is reading this, please please get in touch! It was a really memorable time, so thank you very much!

Sorry to keep cluttering this board up with my stuff - if there's a more appropriate site, please let me know (nicely!). Anyway, just to say that I went out for my usual lunchtime walk into town today, and I was greeted with the wonderful sight of a yummy mummy with her young child. Yummy mummy was probably late 20s, long brown hair, and she was wearing tight blue jeans with a fantastic pair of black patent otk boots with about 4" heels. I spent most of my lunch time following those boots around town!

Probably walking up and down the stairs in the best-fitting pair of white leather pumps I ever owned. Like a stupe, in my college days, I threw them away. Very dumb move.

Those who really care about us don't make a fuss about what we wear. Those who make a fuss about what we wear really don't care about us.

• 5 months later...

My second biggest thrill was trying on a pair of mom's shoes after a two-year hiaitus (hormones, probably) to find they fit perfectly! I beat my brother home from school by 45 minutes that year (he was in HS, I was in JH), and I darn near wore them out!

My biggest thrill was when I wore high heels outside for the first time. It was in the middle of the night in summer. Hearing the click-clac sound was amazing. After walking a few hundred feet, I realized the neighbors could hear the sound and see me ! My heart started beating like crazy and I turned around going back home. That was a great "buzz" I will always remember.

I wore a pair of 4inch heels to a store . I was shopping for another pair of high heels. I had a few women stare but nobody said anything and went about shopping. They most exciting time of my life. I wish I could wear them out always. =(I maybe in the near future when people aren't so judgmental.

I wore a pair of 4inch heels to a store . I was shopping for another pair of high heels. I had a few women stare but nobody said anything and went about shopping. They most exciting time of my life. I wish I could wear them out always. =(I maybe in the near future when people aren't so judgmental.

Good for you! It wasn't that bad was it?

Remember this: General acceptance of men who wear high heels is not there but tolorance is. Acceptance is something you earn as an individual. I earned my acceptance by being engaging with the many people I encounter while wearing my stilettos. If you are confident wearing them in pulblic people will respond to that confidence. People are naturally judgemental and I don't believe it will ever change. You have to give people a reason to accept you in heels. If you wear high heels and are really likable, honest and confident; people are more likely to judge you for who you are. People will come to accept the shoes as a quirk in your personality.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Good for you! It wasn't that bad was it?

Remember this: General acceptance of men who wear high heels is not there but tolorance is. Acceptance is something you earn as an individual. I earned my acceptance by being engaging with the many people I encounter while wearing my stilettos. If you are confident wearing them in pulblic people will respond to that confidence. People are naturally judgemental and I don't believe it will ever change. You have to give people a reason to accept you in heels. If you wear high heels and are really likable, honest and confident; people are more likely to judge you for who you are. People will come to accept the shoes as a quirk in your personality.

Tha's absolutely spot on and there's nothing wrong with being quirky, I positively encourage it.

High heels are the shoes I choose to put on, respect my choice as I repect yours.

Shafted has once again earned the Shakespeare award for articulate thread response. Acceptance/respect is what an individual earns over a period of time. Tolerance is the ability of many to accept/respect the many quirks that free societies allow to flourish. Wisdom is knowing the difference between the two. Shafted--you are the wisdom-meister with your eloquent reply!! Two thumbs up! HappyinHeels:wavey:

Maybe don't be so judgemental about people being so judgemental - just pick your opportunities carefully and there's no reason why they can't be as successful and exciting as your shopping trip, which sounded pretty cool.

Like Shafted said, people will judge you more by your likeable confident attitude... If you look fearful and ashamed people will tend to react to you in that way, regardless of what shoes you have on your feet.

If you like it, wear it.