VACATION!!

im goin snowboarding in vancouver (whistler / cypress / grouse / seymor...you name it..ill be boarding there =) be back next thursday...have fun! i may be buying a new pair of boots there, if i do..i will let you know and take pictures for sure!! have a great march break everyone! -terayon

glad to see you are back. hope you had a god time in uk. now how about posting pictures of your new shoes for us at fapster? i'll bet they are nice and also tall heels.

patent leather and classic high heel pumps area.

Loads of awful flares Firefox - I really do hate those :eek: Got some great shoes and new clothes too :smile: Still loads of platforms in the shops - needless to say that I didn't buy any of those. Got some great classic courts and some nice boots too. Debbie

This is a platform free shoe zone!

I agree with you Debbie there are some truely awful flares around in the UK at the moment. Barratts are quite good for shoes did you go there when you were over? My favourite shoe shop is Ravel at the moment they have some good stuff in and seem to have moved away from yucky platforms :smile: I struggle to buy classic clothes in the UK which is why Ilike so much retro, where did you get your new clothes from when you were over? jo-jo B) xx

Don't ask me how I walk in them just try a pair

Flares! Is someone in distress? I can't understand what the appeal of flares is. All they seem to to is create this wide stump at the bottom of someones leg, which in my view is ugly. The other stupid part of flares is that they reach down to the floor and soak up all the water they touch so they get heavier and more clumsy. Anyone who wears them must need their heads testing. But it's a fashion. I'm entitled to my view and everyone is entitled to theirs so if anyone objects, TOUGH! I've already said it :smile:

yo! i just got home last night...vancouver was great, i went snowboarding on whistler (blackcomb), cypress mtn and grouse mtn...there was 25+ feet of snow on all the mountains, with seymor having almost a 35ft base...it was really great...but being vancouver, it was raining everyday and cypress and grouse were REALLY REALLY foggy...i didnt get a chance to visit any shoe stores cause a) i cant drive in BC :smile: had a friend with me who came along everywhere, and he doesnt know i like to wear heels...but there were loads of shoe stores, i may be going back in a month or so, and ill definetly go exploring then!

i was really stiff after whistler because we did a lot of cliff drops and big jumps....but other than that i was fine...my ankles still really hurt when i try and curl my toes...but im wearing my boots as im typing this...so it isnt that bad...other than that..it was a really great trip

Hiya Laser, Yes we did take pictures on holiday - doesn't everybody :smile: I don't think that my holiday snaps are suitable for here though B) Will get around to taking some more in the next few weeks. It's Easter coming up so we'll have some time off work, maybe then. Debbie

This is a platform free shoe zone!