Fun Thread..."if They Can _______, Then I Can Wear Heels!"

Rockbass19

Funny you should mention: I was at a McDonalds in Sacramento last Saturday getting breakfast. In line in front of me was a guy, tall and BIG (not fat just BIG). He was wearing white pants (with a belt - to be fashionable) that were down to the bottom of his backside. Underneath he was wearing bright red drawers that (fortunately) covered his backside. Not sure how he kept his pants up. As I stood there I did think to myself, which looks nicer, this dude in his get up, or me in a nice pair of heels? Adios all.... sf

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"

• looking at one of the butchers at my local supermarket, who wears a so called "gauge earring", ... I can wear heels.
  • looking at the many, many girls who wear leggings two sizes two small and a muffin top :text_eek: , ... I can wear heels. My outfits are more tasteful than theirs ...
  • looking at the people that don't care about their clothes at all and go out shopping in their jogging suit, ... I can wear heels.
  • looking at the male designer Rad Hourani who wears heels :text_cool: , ... I can wear heels too.
  • looking at the stuff our girls wear at work, I would sometimes like to buy them new shoes in a better quality :-? . So at least someone in the room shows a little style ... I can wear heels.

and finally...

... if they can produce the heels in my size, I can wear heels :happy:

If girls can wear army boots, I can wear heels. If people can dye their hair all the colors of the rainbow, wear tattoos and display piercings, I can wear heels. If Bluejay can wear heels, so can I. (Just want to see if he's paying attention! LOL). Steve

If girls can wear army boots, I can wear heels.

If people can dye their hair all the colors of the rainbow, wear tattoos and display piercings, I can wear heels.

If Bluejay can wear heels, so can I. (Just want to see if he's paying attention! LOL).

Steve

hey Steve, I have tattoos, and dyed hair, and wear heels. But no drop pants rapper style.

If women can wear whatever they want, I can wear heels. (whatever I want)

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

If girls can wear army boots, I can wear heels.

If people can dye their hair all the colors of the rainbow, wear tattoos and display piercings, I can wear heels.

If Bluejay can wear heels, so can I. (Just want to see if he's paying attention! LOL).

Steve

Yes, Steve I am paying attention.

I wear heels,"'BECAUSE I WANT TO WEAR HEELS"!!!!, plain and simple.

Happy Heeling,

bluejay

Good for you, Bluejay. You didn't let me down! LOL Glad to see you're paying attention. heh, heh!

Steve

hey Steve, I have tattoos, and dyed hair, and wear heels. But no drop pants rapper style.

Pumpcat, no offense intended. Tattoos, dyed hair, and piercings are all still outside of the mainstream in fashion (but definitely becoming more common than they used to be), and that's why I used them as examples. All I'm saying is that if people can do those things, which are on the fringe, we can wear heels (which are also on the fringe).

Steve

Steve, no offense taken. But a long time ago, tattoos were only for manly men. Now more women have them. Another thing they have taken from men. So men now have to choice but to wear heels.

Steve, no offense taken. But a long time ago, tattoos were only for manly men. Now more women have them. Another thing they have taken from men. So men now have to choice but to wear heels.

If this goes like with many things, in thirty years only women can have a tattoo, and if a man has one he is "the prejudice

of the time".

"If they do what they like, I do what I like".

Y.

Raise your voice. Put on some heels.

If they can get elected to be President/Prime Minister etc, then I can wear heels If they can be so stupid and be senior managers/VP, then I can wear heels If they can have "Tiger Blood" then I can wear heels If they can earn millions and millions of dollars bouncing/throwing/kicking a ball around, then I can wear heels :)

I girls can wear the flag on butt or boobs as a bikini, strut about with a flag on their sandals or flip-flops, paint their fingers and toes in the colors of our flag then I can wear heels.

If, as the protestor burns the flag, politcians wrap themselves in the flag, and I salute as yet another American soldier comes home in a casket covered by that flag I know I can wear heels. HappyinHeels

IF I CAN LOOK BETTER THAN A LOT OF WOMEN DO WEARING HEELS , THEN I CAN WEAR HEELS & OTHER THINGS ALSO

Damn. Sad but true! ;)

As long as heels are made, I will buy and wear them.

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.

If women can, join "mens only" clubs, then I can wear heels. I wonder if she had worn heels if she could have kicked the football to a greater distance - it could not have hurt the distance. ;)

Just a bit higher to to delight - low enough for healthy foot comfort and great beginning.

If butch women can resent men but dress and act like guys. Then I can wear heels.

that is so true. They aren't called lesbians for dressing like men. But all in all, most of us can agree here that we have worn higher heels than our mothers and sisters. We should get some kind of appreciation for that!

If girls can have 25 clothes stores in the mall and we only have 2, then I can shop in their stores. Fair is fair!

Ashley.

I think we, men, don't need a valid "permission" to wear heels. Heels are universally liked things, liked by both men and women (because they're ******* awesome). Only, society restrains men from wearing them. Only the few exceptional male super-lovers of heels (like there are female super-lovers of heels) decide to go on and end up here. If heels were widely accepted, A lot of males would probably wear heels sometimes, but like only in special occasions like a lot of women do. The question is not: What things are as unaccepted as heels? The question is: Why are heels not accepted? I (think I) have the right attitude, now I just need (a lot of) courage to go and tell this to other people...

Edited by Shafted
Profanity

I could walk on sunshine, but I chose heels instead.

Everybody needs to remember that it was MEN that wore the heels to begin with(in the days of King Louis,the sun king) as it made them look taller and more important......so men would be returning to what was originally theirs in the 1st place(if you do not believe me,do the research your self) 2nd:MEN were the ones that originally wore thigh/crotch high boots to protect their legs while riding horses(pants had not been invented yet)and the high heel was invented as an aid in keeping their feet in the stirrups while riding.....Joan of Arc was(supposedly) the 1st lady to have worn armor and thigh/crotch high boots.....then somewhere along the line, the ladies discovered that higher heels made their feet look smaller and it was taken over by them to complete their fashion statements.....men abandoned excessively tall boots after pants were invented and high heels for men became impractical except for dressy/formal occasions......as men turned away from dressing like peacocks, the heels got lower for them also......AND in keeping in line with the topic.......if THEY can wear wire (spirals)wrapped around their necks in Asia and Africa .....we can wear heels where ever we are in the rest of the world!

just keep telling yourself that as your get pommelled by a group of guys that think their baggy pants look good and did not like the fact that you told them your heels look better.

just keep telling yourself that as your get pommelled by a group of guys that think their baggy pants look good and did not like the fact that you told them your heels look better.

yep,almost impossible to reason with uneducated inbred neanderthals as violence is the only thing that they understand....that is why you show them the glock with the extended clip as they approach you.

Just got a springfield XDS 45. Waiting for CWP.

Me too! (thread shift!)

I bought a XDs a few months ago and took my CCW a week ago.

(back to the normal schedule thread!)