Driving in heels, again

new comer

Not I. :D Driving is about paying attention to everything around you, not just your own car. Caution and safe driving are always better than having to rely on reflexes. Of course, there are times when there are surprises out there. I constantly pray that I never have any incident involving an automobile. Heels just require a different foot position, from my experience. :(

There's nothing strange about driving in high heels. A different foot position as Laurieheels said. The only thing is that I ruin my rubber carpet thats on the floor. I "perforate" them with my sharp metal heels. My husband complained about that, but he laughed, because he loves my heels. He joked and said: -I wish I could be that carpet! I have a lot of funny stories to tell about me and my heels, a lot has happened during my 25 years on high heels. Cheers, /Ninni :D

"Vanity is my life and that's my name."

I just love High heels.

• 5 months later...

A lot of accidents involve others and our reactions to others. It's a case of if someone was to pull out from a side road and you had to brake suddenly would you stop quicker if you were wearing very high heels or would it make no difference. Suppose that car pulling out was actually a child running into the road, would that make your answer any different? Or suppose it was you suddenly crossing the road, would you want to be wearing very high heels and/or would you be praying that the driver of the oncoming car was wearing very high heels? The only thing I would say here is that as a pedestrian you are taking a personal risk, you are very unlikely to cause injury to anybody else by going for a walk in high heels. As a car driver, it's like alcohol, drugs, smoking, mobile phones etc... if it's going to make you less effective at controlling the vehicule don't do it. And before anybody comments I'm not trying to say that driving in very high heels is comparable to drink driving etc ...

• 1 year later...

I often drive my SUV with my high heeled boots, what I suggest is pay attention on the road. I ran over animals sometimes like raccons, squirrels. First time I almost lost control and hit the tree. Since then I never stop for them, i press the gas pedal instead of the brake when I see them.

Boot me up, Boot me down

• 2 weeks later...

I have wore them often while driving. Usually what I leave in for worn is what I am wearing for work, unless it's bad weather or snow. my little zoom-zoom car is used to the heels by now!

Does anyone ever Email anymore? Send me one! I like to chat!

alicia Posted: Sun May 14, 2006 3:34 pm Post subject: accident

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I often drive my SUV with my high heeled boots, what I suggest is pay attention on the road. I ran over animals sometimes like raccons, squirrels. First time I almost lost control and hit the tree. Since then I never stop for them, i press the gas pedal instead of the brake when I see them.

You are definitely someone I do not want to know. DELIBERATELY running over God's creatures is sick.

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

Only issues I have really ever had was with my car mats moving from maybe my heels digging into them. I don't think it was ever a danger, but was a pain.

Does anyone ever Email anymore? Send me one! I like to chat!

You are definitely someone I do not want to know. DELIBERATELY running over God's creatures is sick.

thanks for your comment. I'd never want to risk my life and damange my boots for a pathetic animal on my way.

Boot me up, Boot me down