How Many People Own More Than One Pair Of The Same Model Shoe?

mlroseplant

I was doing a mental inventory of my shoe collection, and I count 5 different models of shoes that I own 2 or more pairs of in different colors. In one case, I have two identical pairs, same model, same color. I like this shoe so much that I want to have a replacement pair when the first pair wears out. How many of you have the same model of shoe in multiple colors?

I do. I have three pairs of Fredericks of Hollywood 4 inch stiletto pointy toe pumps in pinstripe, zebra and leopard with a black patent toe, vamp buckle and heel buckle on all.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Outside of ' Ugg ' type boots.. ( Man.. this is going to sound so weird! ).. I have 20-30 pair of the SAME sneaker. Lemme explain before anyone thinks I have a screw loose. The local sketchers store or ' outlet ' has this sale once in a while where if you buy a pair of shoes, the next pair if half off or sometimes they will let you buy 2 pairs for the price of 1. So, when that sale hits, I go and buy whatever they have in stock of Sketchers ' Energy 2 ' in Size 10. White, Black, Black Suede, Blue and silver.. whatever they have in stock. Instead of paying 60$ for a pair of sneakers and having to drive 25 miles each way to their outlet store, I just take my truck and fill the bed. Ive done this twice so far. I like their sneakers, but they just dont last that long. The bottoms are VERY soft and wear out faster then the leather on their tops. The sad part is my wife likes them and has tapped into my ' stock pile '. :(

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.

Well, I have the Pleaser "Vanity" 4 inch pump and "Seduce" 5 inch pump in black and black patent. I also have the Payless "Lance Flex" pump in black patent and wine; the "Jefferson" wedge pump in black and brown and the "Molly" wedge sandal in black and white.

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Count me in as well, although it's not *exactly* the same one. It's the Jil Sander wedge boot I've got twice. The one has a buckle at the top, the other doesn't - except for this they are pretty much identical. After I got the runway model, I wanted to order it again, but it was sold out. The nearly identical model was still there, so I ordered that one again. I am not sure whether buying multiple ones of the same actually is always a good idea. 16 years back, I spent a year in the US, where they had the "buy one pair, get one pair 50% off" deal. I bought sneakers (Adidas) that I really liked and got a second pair 50% off. I didn't use the second pair at all - put them in the basement to use them later. Unfortunately, I forgot about them... 7 years later, I was going through all the stuff in my basement and discovered that I still had this pair of sneakers. When I wanted to put them on, I discovered that leather and plastic parts had become brittle - they literally fell apart during the first hour of wearing. I guess especially with sneakers that have many parts that are just glued together, they probably won't survive too long non-usage times.

For the pairs of stiletto pumps that I really enjoy wearing, getting more of the same has been a very practical habit and has become a treasured procedure, because of the damage heels are known to incur just through their use. Even though the heel tips can be replaced fairly easy, it's the obvious deteriorations, like: scratches, scrapes, tares, cracks, breaks, discolorations, and/or sole separations that cause a pair of heels to be appearance and even safety liabilities. Let's face it, heels are made to be shown and they are at their best when exposed, otherwise, the clods with the extra elevated hidden heels would be just as desired and popular.

Yep, I'm in this group, too. I have several sandals and clogs (including my avatar sandals) that I bought in one color, liked them, and bought them in another color. Once I find a winner, I like to have a back-up pair. Steve

In 2008/2009 or so Payless had basic 4-inch pump by Fioni that fit perfectly in size 12 wide. I worked from home and wore them non-stop. I got those two times in black patent and the Mrs. got them for me in Red Patent for Christmas. I wish I had another pair of blue satin pumps from Romantic Soles. They have been my favorite shoe for a couple years now. The sole is starting to show wood and I am not ready to let them go.

Life is short...  Wear the bleeping shoes!

Yes, I have several pairs like that (all from New Look):

• 3 suedette courts in oatmeal, blue and black
  • 2 suedette ankle boots in camel and black
  • 2 suedette knee boots in grey and black
  • 2 scalloped t-bars in red wine and black/cream
I've also bought different colours in styles that are similar but not identical, like my strappy sandals in wine and cream (from Ravel a few years ago). I usually prefer to buy varieties of styles, so I have to really like the style and be happy with the fit to buy multiple pairs of the same model.

post-12051-0-54953300-1362966827_thumb.jpost-12051-0-20131300-1362966838_thumb.jpost-12051-0-94946900-1362966847_thumb.jpost-12051-0-19438500-1362966862_thumb.jpost-12051-0-56687300-1362966881_thumb.j

If you like it, wear it.

I also have several pairs of shoes and boots in multiple colors. Black and brown in at least 15 pairs of shoes, clogs and boots, both knee and ankle high. Aerosoles "Tapestry" pumps: red patent, hot pink patent, royal blue patent, purple suede Dansko "Rae" heeled clogs: black, brown, red, navy Bandolino "Galleigh" pumps: purple patent, emerald green patent, brown patent Tahari loafer pumps: black patent, brown croco patent, wine patent Funtassima Knee boots: black patent, red patent, purple patent, hot pink patent, royal blue patent. Georgio Brutini loafer flats: black, black patent, brown, navy, royal blue, red, purple, white, silver grey I love lots of color and do wear them often. Happy Heeling, bluejay

Yes, I have several pairs like that (all from New Look):

• 3 suedette courts in oatmeal, blue and black
  • 2 suedette ankle boots in camel and black
  • 2 suedette knee boots in grey and black
  • 2 scalloped t-bars in red wine and black/cream
I've also bought different colours in styles that are similar but not identical, like my strappy sandals in wine and cream (from Ravel a few years ago). I usually prefer to buy varieties of styles, so I have to really like the style and be happy with the fit to buy multiple pairs of the same model.

post-12051-0-54953300-1362966827_thumb.jpost-12051-0-20131300-1362966838_thumb.jpost-12051-0-94946900-1362966847_thumb.jpost-12051-0-19438500-1362966862_thumb.jpost-12051-0-56687300-1362966881_thumb.j

I love the pumps and the T strap heels.

Life is short...  Wear the bleeping shoes!

When you have 1100 pairs it's hard Not to have duplicates. However, I have only ever once bought something I already had in the same colour. However, if I find a pair that fits well I tend to buy them in all the colours and finishes available. I have about 10 pairs of Pleaser Beverleys...

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

I have at least 10 pair of multiples. I have both shoe and boot In the same style of bare traps, then I have at least 5 of each of them In the shoe and at least 5 in the boot. My lucky brand boots I have both blk and brn and multiple pairs. When you find a shoe that works, its good to have backups.

• 2 weeks later...

If you include all the different variations of Christian Louboutin's Daffodiles, I have 6 pairs of them.

And I'm sure I'm not done yet.

Wow! Hopefully I can do the same with Louboutin Very Prive 120s...just have to get that first one out of the way.

As far as duplicates of my favorite heels?

- 4 pairs Nine West (Kimberly) ankle strap sandals (black, brown & 2 red, half size different)

- 2 pairs BP (Butterfly) slide sandals (black suede, white leather)

- 3 pairs MICHAEL Michael Kors (Eleni) ankle strap sandals (black, dark dune, white)

• 2 weeks later...

I have the fluevog portside pumps in 3 different colours. The cool thing is they were only offered in one colour. I dyed the other ones different colours. I have 2 pairs of the bootie version and a pair of the kneehigh boots. So I have 6 of the same shoes. Crazy eh?

I admit that i do collect heels just ask my wife! But I was really into the Bakers shoe store before they went out of business. But certain styles of Bakers that fit me A 10 wide foot trying on a size 10 regular at Bakers can be tight! Needless too say I found some of their wedges sandals and heels actually fit my man feet nicely. The Makala wedge Gladiator Purchased all 4 colors Tan, Brown.Black and Gold. these wedge gladiators fit great and I like the lace up the front features The wedge is almost 4 inches Candee Sandal with a 4 inch heel Only available in brown and black But the fit was awsome so I bought both colors. The Cindee Sandal with a 3 inch wedge type heel Nice business sandal. all three colors White, Brown and tan. And finally a 4 inch wedge mocassin called Punchline The Bakers girls told me these Mocassins were not selling at all so I got all 3 colors for 11 dollars each! My wife Jennifer was like why do you need all THese in different colors? MY answer was Certain out- fits look better with certain colors Luckilly Her sister was in town the one day and she likes my heel collection and would have bought all those heels in all the different colors too!