Tips For Walking In Extreme Heels

bootsboy95

Hello everyone. This is my first post. I am an 18 year old boy getting into extreme high heels. I have usually only worn 4 inch heels max. I just got a pair of 7 inch Ellie 8260 pumps in the mail today. They are super hard to walk in but so amazing! Does anyone have any tips for wearing these heels? I want to wear them as much as possible. Maybe even become permanently heeled.

bootsboy95,

Without knowing a bit about you it seems like you are making a leap from 4" heels to 7" pumps. There is an enormous difference between the two even you ARE used to it. I have pumps, boots, sandals, and wedges and heels from 4.5 to 8" high and have different outfits to go with them but I have been doing this for a while. Trust me friend, I wore some Jessica Simpson sandals with 6" stiletto heels and a 1.5" platform last weekend and paid lots of attention to things like sidewalk cracks and plant grates so I wouldn't end up on the ground. I would master different styles with lower heels ebfore making the leap to 7" heels. It's simply a case of self-preservation. HappyinHeels

Nobody can effectively wear 7" heels and not look foolish doing it. You're foot is simply not long enough.

That's simply not true. Some chaps have very long feet. Look at clowns for example or Charlie Chaplain.