Black Sandales .................

.............. nothing special, but in my eyes they look always sexy on women's legs and like those sandales here, showing so much from my feets, they always attract a lot of view. I know, that many of you might now say "How can somebody wear stockings AND sandales!" Well, I'm a stockings lover and I hate bare legs. Legs are only perfect, if they are in some nice stockings or a shiny pantyhose. But let's stop talking, have a look and take you own decision! Kisses, EVE

post-2540-0-35544800-1362600688_thumb.jp

post-2540-0-86587500-1362600718_thumb.jp

post-2540-0-90410600-1362600742_thumb.jp

post-2540-0-79880200-1362600769_thumb.jp

post-2540-0-43314100-1362600795_thumb.jp

post-2540-0-99476800-1362600820_thumb.jp

post-2540-0-87898100-1362600845_thumb.jp

Absolutely stunning Eve! I agree with you- the only time my legs are bare is when I am shaving them. I have some sandals kind of like those. They were hard to get used to at first because they are so light! I mean they weigh just about nothing! Other than that, I really like them. The second to the last one is my favorite picture. Thanks for sharing!

Mike

I think a person can be sexy with or without stockings. It depends on the mood, and how they are dressed. The lady in these photos looks fine with stockings. Just adds to the mood of the photo.

"Porsche...There is no Substitute"

Absolutely stunning Eve! I agree with you- the only time my legs are bare is when I am shaving them. I have some sandals kind of like those. They were hard to get used to at first because they are so light! I mean they weigh just about nothing! Other than that, I really like them. The second to the last one is my favorite picture. Thanks for sharing!

Hello Stilletto2004!

Thanks for your feedback and yes, you are right, those sandales feel like "nothing" on the feets. BUT they are very comfortable and I love to wear them, as they show so much from my feets. I do have a pair of white sandales I bought the same time, BUT, unfortunately, those were a fail purchase. It is not possible to walk one meter with them, as you just are loosing them. I tried different ways to close them, but no change. Let me see if I find a photo on those ..............

Kiss,

EVE

Posted Image

Thank you Patsy Cline and YES, of course can a person be sexy with or without stockings, but for me, having a stocking fetish, I just feel sexy and seductive WITH stockings or pantyhoses.

Kiss,

EVE

• 3 months later...