some of my boot collection

loveheel yes the block heels have some wear on them cause every so often i walk the dog in them which is usually into next street down foot path past back of local school along the road that comes out on then across road at end of that one round the woods then back again, this is usually enough for my feet an i need to take shoes off for a few mins. i am trying to work up the courage to go to shops in heels i have not done it yet. i have walked the dog in stilletto heels but that takes more effort and i don`t usually go as far as i do in the block heels. later nhoj62

the higher the boot, the higher the heel, the better the feeling!

Hi nhoj! As I posted earlier on here, Firefox came down here to Bristol on New Years' day and stayed for a few days so we could play a few rounds of golf and do some street-heeling and heel-sightings around Bristol. I followed your directions and we vistied the Priceless shop (not "Payless"!) plus Barratts, Evans, Faith etc., but unfortunately we got to Mastershoe just after closing time! Where were those boots with the fancy metalwork from? As you have just posted to say you are still somewhat to nervous to go shopping in your high heels, it strikes me that for street-heeling you are starting out with the wrong styles that seem to be too outrageous and embarrassing for beginning. They are great sexy, feminine styles, but I think most guys would be too embarrassed to start out in those! Why don't you back-pedal a tad, and visit Bristol's Brantano (next to the Showcase Cinema on the Southwest edge of the City) and buy a cheap pair of their "Dollar" or "Banbury" or "Victoria" boots. All of these are ladies leather ankle boots that go up to size 9 or 10 and have broad, squarish "masculine" toes and 3 1/2" chunky stacked heels. Under long trousers they look virtually like mens shoes, but if you wear them for shopping etc. with shorter trousers revealing the entire heel (as I do), then they look on the borderline of conservative acceptability and can be used EVERYWHERE to build up your confidence before going higher and slimmer. If you want to arrange a get-together for a Brantano trip or a bit of street-heeling around Bristol or Nailsea in the forseeable future, send a PM to me, Heelfan. I can manage most daytimes or evenings. Oh, I should just stress that like the other guys that attend the UK Heel-Meets, I'm a happily married 100% straight family man who wears nothing but all-male clothes except for just happening to like getting out and about in high heels! You have a great collection, and good luck with everything! Cheerfully yours, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

hey heelfan good to hear u an firefox had a good time, an did u know there was a brantano in filton near the mod building? that is were i got a pair of block heels from have not posted a pic of those yet. but they are slightly to big at size ten. may have to go up there again at some point an get a size nine. and on a different note on my way through bristol this morning i discovered that house of frasier stock a small range of nine west shoes an boots. later all nhoj62

• 5 years later...

right lets drag this back from the dead

got some new boots for you all to see

i hope you like them as much as i do

got them custom made from a website called

i make boots and gloves, based in hong kong

excellent service with great communication with the head man over there called Allan, excjanged alot of emailed and more than a few pics before i ordered took them a week to make and about a week to get to me via ems

so on to the pics

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

cheers

john

don't know if i attached them correctly i was thinking they would appear in the post rather than being links to the pics, any guidance on how to do it better would be appreciated. cheers john

We have written and exchanged emails with Allan. Glad to hear that his product is a good one and your photos support that. Love the height of the Boots; the heels look strong and good; appear to be very good quality. How do you find the fit, comfort? Do you wear them out and about, able to stay in them a long time?

Cathy & David

excellent service with great communication with the head man over there called Allan, excjanged alot of emailed and more than a few pics before i ordered took them a week to make and about a week to get to me via ems

so on to the pics

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

cheers

john

"Dress For Your Own Pleasure"

We have written and exchanged emails with Allan. Glad to hear that his product is a good one and your photos support that. Love the height of the Boots; the heels look strong and good; appear to be very good quality. How do you find the fit, comfort? Do you wear them out and about, able to stay in them a long time?

Cathy & David

Cathy & David

the quality of the boots is first rate! fully leather lined from top to tip of the toe

the fit is perfect ot to tight or to loose, makes them very comfortable, have not worn them out yet only had them about 5 days, have worn them for a good few hours and also slept in them, so really comfy!

cheers

john

so on to the pics

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

cheers

john

Dear John

You look amazing! ;) I love the boots so much. Thank you very much for your sharing. Please post more pictures. ;):clap::penitent:

Dear John

You look amazing! ;) I love the boots so much. Thank you very much for your sharing. Please post more pictures. ;):clap::penitent:

loveheelguy

glad you like the boots, always good to share boot pics, i don't have anymore yet but i can get some more done, just wont be quick, need time to get em done.

cheers

john

djboot3333

thank you very much glad you like them

i think they are stunning too

You have very good taste. I love the way they curve at the top like chap boots. And the heels and the pointed toes look amazing. When you say they were custom made did you have much say in the design?

You have very good taste. I love the way they curve at the top like chap boots. And the heels and the pointed toes look amazing. When you say they were custom made did you have much say in the design?

i did yes

i told em what i wanted heel platform pointed toe red sole red zipper

crotch high, taller on outside than inside, i told em, they made it.

i am hugely pleased with them

visit the website

http://www.imakebootsngloves.com/page/page/6411179.htm

any questions just email Allan

• 2 weeks later...

Love them LEGG BOOTS. 8-D

Guess next step (no pun) would eother be Pant Boots/Boot Pants or even BIB OV'ALL BOOTS.

overall boots, you mean catsuit boots surely!

spykhlz they are not chap boots they are crotch high boots bootluvr true you could get both looks one work wear, one fun wear cheers john