Curious As To What Rules Wives Have To Follow

FreshinHeels

Don't know if this is interesting but I though I'll give a bash. Seeing as there are plenty of guys here that have to follow rules or are not allowed to wear heels from there mrs. Just makes me ponder the following question. Do any of you have rules for the Mrs to follow.like she is not allowed to wear jeans? Is only allowed to wear heels? And to answer the question fo me. Nope no rules for the mrs here

In the process of becoming the person I always was...but didn't dare to let her come out

No we don't have any rules in this household. My girlfriend of 30 odd years is well aware of what I do, she knows where my heels/shoes are and nothing is ever said about it. I would advise anybody not a good idea to drink to much then fall asleep and your daughter finds you in your shoes, you would think the world was ending but 12 years later all is well and we will continue as we are, no problems.

life is not a rehearsal

I think more guys need to grow some, and dump their girlfriends that get bossy.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

That is not the answer Mr Shafted if you truly love someone end off. My girlfriend has learnt over the many years we have been together she can moan as much as she wants I still do my own thing and she knows that. I know I say this myself but I am the most laid back person in the world don't worry about anything or care about anything, except for my grandaughter she is my life.

life is not a rehearsal

Love is one thing, but being a dictator in a relationship is another. Love is not built on rules. Every guy I hear say my wife won't let me wear heels, I feel for them. They've already made the commitment. But if you're not married and she was told up front, and she still didn't like it. There is zero point in continuing. It's just going to become a bone of contention later. Anytime one exerts dominance over the other, it is out of selfishness, not love. If they are worried about what others might think it is again selfishness not love. Too many guys love their girlfriends not matter what, that don't get that love in return. I sure the reverse is true as well. Having a list of rules that are petty is just wanting control, not love.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Give my wife rules? Are you nuts? I love her too much. I don't really have any rules either. I guess our mutal rules are to trust, communcate with, and respect each other

Couldn't have said it better myself (and didn't).

Rules? No. That's a little absurd in any kind of healthy relationship. Requests? Yes. I have two with my wife (as far as clothing/shoes go): 1) That she not wear sweatpants outside the house, unless actually exercising. 2) That she not wear Crocs outside the house. In fact, I don't think anyone over the age of 8 should wear Crocs outside the house, but that's just me. My wife willing follows request No. 1, and follows request No. 2 most of the time. I reckon she'll follow No. 2 all of the time when she gets a job that does not require her to stand for 12 hours per working day. Can't fault her for that. As we all know, standing in one spot for a long period of time just kills your feet!

Love is one thing, but being a dictator in a relationship is another. Love is not built on rules.

"Bingo has been called!"

In *MY* Marriage, there arent any rules outside of whom we sleep with. Its a one-on-one entity. Besides that, shes free to do as she chooses. I am free to do as I choose.

We are both adult/responsible enough to realize that infringing upon our other half isnt welcomed so we dont chain each other down. We do not ' keep each other in line ' or in ' check '. We respect each other enough because we have EARNED each others respect.

If she wishes to go out, shes free to do so. If I wish to go out, I am free to do so.

Every guy I hear say my wife won't let me wear heels, I feel for them. They've already made the commitment.

Thats why I made it perfectly clear when I first met Darian of my intentions and what I am about. No skeletons.

But if you're not married and she was told up front, and she still didn't like it. There is zero point in continuing. It's just going to become a bone of contention later.

Anytime one exerts dominance over the other, it is out of selfishness, not love. If they are worried about what others might think it is again selfishness not love.

Too many guys love their girlfriends not matter what, that don't get that love in return. I sure the reverse is true as well.

Having a list of rules that are petty is just wanting control, not love.

Love isnt a set of rules. Its an understanding that goes both ways or it doesnt work.

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.

This is a great debate, I agree with Shafted, why would you be with someone who wants to control you. Much prefer someone with a bit of character like Miss Amanda but men seem to fear women with a spirit and opinion. Surely the fun is in trying to keep them in line as she puts it, without controlling or dampening the character. However let's take the scenario of those with women who lay down hard and fast rules about wearing heels because it's not manly. would they accept similar rules that they must never look anything other than girlie. They must always wear make up, nails done hair immaculate and nice feminine clothes. Personally I could not be with anyone who is so worried about people knowing their husband likes heels for fear of being embarrassed in front of others. Anyway how do you fall in love with someone who is so fundamentally against what you want surely their is a warning signal if th go ballistic the first time you tell them. I'm not talking about those who have been together numerous years as I know the dynamics may have changed slowly but anyone in a new relationship or going into one in the future please don't compromise find someone who tolerant and you will be much happier in the long run.

High heels are the shoes I choose to put on, respect my choice as I repect yours.

Anyway how do you fall in love with someone who is so fundamentally against what you want surely their is a warning signal if th go ballistic the first time you tell them. I'm not talking about those who have been together numerous years as I know the dynamics may have changed slowly but anyone in a new relationship or going into one in the future please don't compromise find someone who tolerant and you will be much happier in the long run.

This is the million dollar/pound question. If you KNOW that someone isnt going to accept part of you, why even bother to dedicate the time/energy/effort into such a relationship? Not just in shoes, but as a person, a whole entity.

There was someone whom posted in another thread that said ( more or less ) they were tired of people whining about their partners not accepting their like of heels.. Im kind-of on the same stance in some regards. I dont mind the complaints, its the reasoning of some people and I just cannot understand it.

Personally, it would boil down to 1 of 2 things. Ditch the heels or ditch the partner. Sure, there might be years and children involved.. if so, quit being greedy and give up your passions OR take a stand and say ' this is just how it is '. Contrary to the ' everyone gets a trophy ' types, its really a cut and dry situation.

Do you ' try ' and go for a ' neutral ' position where you can wear your shoes once in a while, in the dark, while they arent around knowing your being ridiculed or thought less of.. by someone you ' love ' and they ' love ' you too?

" Well we have been together for.. " I *fully* understand. I and my wife also understand that if it comes to something so trivial that it causes such a ripple in our marriage, that maybe it would then be time to go our separate ways instead of trying to inflict our wills upon each other. Why live in a conflict about something so minuscule? Its a pair of shoes. Its not going out and banging other women. Its not her working a street corner for some cash.. its doing something to harm anyone else..

I think what the main issue is in all of it is the natural order of things has been twisted in the last 2 or 4 decades. We either used to do something or we didnt. Black and White, no ' grey ' areas. Now? People believe they can do anything they want and repercussions wont be as bad because we all need to respect each others ideals and ' humanity '. Its simply a farce. A charade. We all need to earn our places in life, not have someone set-aside some established notion.

Are there things I do that my wife doesnt appreciate? ABSOLUTELY! She doesnt want me working right now as the Doc's said I wasnt ready yet ( physically ). Does she give me a ration of crap for it? Yes, in her own way she does. She doesnt want me out in the cold until my cell counts are back to their full. Shes afraid I will get sick. Thus, I only work on relatives homes and at a very slow pace. I use my brain and a friends hands for the labour. Sure, I compromised but its of something on a serious level, NOT ' a pair of shoes '. Huge difference.

I say this not in gloating or insulting.. Im married to a woman whos mentally capable enough to see that my footware isnt a detriment to our marriage. Its not a detriment to my health ( not yet anyway ;) ) and it gives us something in common. She has an open mind that sees things for what they are and doesnt care for excuses or ' grey ' things.

I sometimes read certain comments about how wives and girlfriends reject a pair of shoes.. or the thought of ' their guy ' wearing them.. I think to myself ' Really? Seriously? A pair of shoes causes marital problems that bad? ' and dont even try to figure out why such had happened.

Im either blessed OR God believes im the complete and perfect example of what an asshole is and God is letting me go by my own design just to see what I can come up with next ( for version 2.0 ). If the second part is true, God has sent my wife to be my guardian angel as she has taken quite good care of me over the last 18months since we have known each other.

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.

Oh yes! If she gets new heels, when she could wear them, we had to Have sex with them on before she could wear them out, then again with The first wearing. Falling asleep with heels on: I had a pair when I was a teenager and fell asleep. Wouldn't you know it, one Of the few times I never moved or woke up. My dad walked in and was half way Around the bed before he noticed. Of course I was on top of the sheets. He literally Ripped them off. I told him they belonged to my friends mom and I was fixing them. I doubt he bought it. Yes they did come from friends mom, but I stole them. No not proud of it, but how else does 13yr old get his own pair of heel. They were blue candies mules. The ones with the criss cross straps.