A Great New Tool

jetheelsfan

I bought a pair of the Brash Kosmic pumps for last Halloween and put them away for the next year. But then I found myself standing on tip-toe trying to change a light bulb that was a;most in reach. I thad this "light bulb" go off - use the heels for that extra lift I needed and I did not have to wobble trying to stay on tip-toe and keepmy balance. The bulb was easily changed without having to resort to a chair to stand. A new tool for the tool-box. :D

Just a bit higher to to delight - low enough for healthy foot comfort and great beginning.

I find platform wedges the best way to do any kind of work on the ceiling in my bathroom, since the area is too small to get a chair or stool in and still be able to close the door.

I bought a pair of the Brash Kosmic pumps for last Halloween and put them away for the next year. But then I found myself standing on tip-toe trying to change a light bulb that was a;most in reach. I thad this "light bulb" go off - use the heels for that extra lift I needed and I did not have to wobble trying to stay on tip-toe and keepmy balance. The bulb was easily changed without having to resort to a chair to stand. A new tool for the tool-box. :D

A guy can't own too many tools!

Steve

I can see it now, "Honey I'll be redoing the kitchen ceiling and need a few things; drop cloth,masking tape, drywall patch, paint brush and ceiling paint, and my 6" wedge heels." Priceless! HappyinHeels

And if you get paint on them, it's a fashion statement ;). lol

Nikki

Yes, my 7.5 inch monsters with 3 inch soles are great for that. However, they have a habit of suddenly falling sideways with no warning, even on completely flat surfaces! I'm afraid of breaking an ankle. For some reason I have no problem at all with various other platform shoes with lower platforms.

'Come, and trip it as ye go

On the light fantastic toe.'

John Milton