Help Needed From Male Members Of Hhp

Amanda

Nice. I'D get a pair for myself but they are a bit outside my budget. What kind of help do you need? Looking to get a preowned pair or hoping for a gift.

I'm looking to buy unused ones for myself.

Megan kindly suggested that inclusion of some technical data might serve to catch more male interest.

So I've done my best to oblige :-)

The foot retention straps cross each other at the instep and are secured on the nearside stern quater by a silver metalic buckle of standard frame and prong design with bar and chape.

The toe box is pointed to an approximate angle of 45 degrees. It's interior control surfaces are cream coloured leather as is the insole. The welt is a standard 3.5mm design and the shank is concealed by a 4mm cream leather sole.

External outer surfaces are of a superior grade of fine grain leather which has undergone a process patent formula that was based on a series of treatments using layers of linseed oil-based coats.

They are black.

I want them.

Please help.

Hi, Amanda. They're gorgeous shoes and I'd love to help, but I can't find them in black for you. I checked Nordstrom, Neiman-Marcus, Saks Fifth Avenue, and Macy's, but none of them carry that shoe style. It must be out of production and out of stock. I did find a pair in US women's 9.5 (=UK women's 7) on Ebay: http://www.ebay.com/itm/BRIAN-ATWOOD-Brown-Snakeskin-High-Heel-Slingback-Strappy-Pump-Sandals-9-5-39-5-/150980224210?pt=US_Women_s_Shoes&hash=item23271f64d2 They're pre-owned but in Snakeskin, not black. Sorry I can't locate a pair in black for you. Maybe someone here has a pair they'd be willing to sell you. Good luck! Steve

All, I ran across some Brian Atwood high wedges which I tried on at Nordstrom Rack back in December which makes me wonder if they might not be there. Nordstrom Rack, for those not familiar with it, is the discount arm of Nordstrom, Inc.which carries high-end shoes like Brian Atwood after they have been on the shelf at full price a certain period of time at reular Nordstrom stores. Maybe if someone sees Brian Atwood shoes it may lead to further inquiries or print out a picture and ask around. I do Amanda gets her shoes! HappyinHeels

Keep an eye on eBay everything eventually ends up there. A mildly worn pair may still be worth it Good luck and please post a picture if you're ever lucky enough to get a pair. Joe

Here's some more shoes I'd like that I just can't find for sale in black in the UK.

http://couture.zappo...le-black-patent

Please do let me know if you see any.

xx

As I had a few moments spare, I had a look and no doubt found much the same as you did. There seems to be little availability of this chap in the UK

If neither Selfridges or Net a Porter have them what can one say. At least this time they are available if you are on the other side of the Atlantic or want to do Mail Order from there. Returns could be a difficulty though. And the thought of Customs wanting to charge as well would impact on the price too?

An interesting design though. Described as a T strap but maybe more and H strap. Or is it a cut out boot?

It was "worrying" to find a designer shoe like this on Amazon (US) though!

"A man cannot make a pair of shoes rightly unless he do it in a devout manner" - Thomas Carlyle

As I had a few moments spare, I had a look and no doubt found much the same as you did. There seems to be little availability of this chap in the UK

If neither Selfridges or Net a Porter have them what can one say. At least this time they are available if you are on the other side of the Atlantic or want to do Mail Order from there. Returns could be a difficulty though. And the thought of Customs wanting to charge as well would impact on the price too?

An interesting design though. Described as a T strap but maybe more and H strap. Or is it a cut out boot?

It was "worrying" to find a designer shoe like this on Amazon (US) though!

Thank you for looking.

I've ordered from the US before. It's simply not worth the bother or the extra expense and yes you might as well throw them in the bin if they don't fit.

They are indeed T bars, definately not "cut out boots" what a ghastly thought!

I thought a T bar would connect direct to the toe-piece rathe than another strap, but I bow to your view :) A cut out ankle boot - heavily cut of course. Maybe my late night ponderings extended too far :P

"A man cannot make a pair of shoes rightly unless he do it in a devout manner" - Thomas Carlyle