Name That Tune Round#3

Im twisting the game a bit here. Its going to be an oddity of sorts.

This next song was the original recording of one of this bands songs. It was later broken down and turned into 3 songs over 2 separate albums BOTH of which hit the charts in their time. The years were 1987 and 1989. This recording was done in 1983.

I was digging in the archives and came across a whole bunch of unpublished work and I happened to like this song the way it was before they used the ' sum of its parts ' to make many songs.

I left this song unedited and the whole thing is there. Im sure once someone hears the chorus they will instantly recognize it ;)

Some clues :

- The band was formed in Copenhagen in 1983.

- The Guitar player was a huge influence in the whole ' 80's ' era of hairbands and was on Guitar World Magazine covers many times.

- They opened for Ozzy, Aerosmith, Stryper, Kiss and MANY other arena headlining bands before being a headliner themselves.

- The revised version of this song hit #58 on the charts the week of its release.

- They did a cover version of a a Golden Earring song which featured a very nice mustang in it.

Edit : Still waiting on the damn upload.

"

• Hmmm. Something didn't click. Want to give it another shot? Try again now.

"

Hey mods? can someone delete this thread. Ill restart it once my file host isnt being idiotic. :(

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.

• 5 weeks later...

Ah-ha, nope. Abba, Nope. Lemmy, nope.

Is the band called White Lion can't recall the track name though.

Actually.. You have the band and the track really cannot be named.

The vocals and chorus are from the song ' tell me '. The music itself was ripped apart and used for 3 of their songs. ' Tell me ' , ' Little fighter ' and ' wait '.

Good call!

Round 4 coming up. going to do a recording for it. ;)

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.