New years promises

Are you going to make any? I know mine: 1) I'm going to lose 10kg (this year i lost weight 125kg=>105kg, so shouldn't be problem) 2) Going to learn to be able to wear and walk ballet boots (this one will be harder than first one) :D

1. not necessarily lose weight but do something about my enlarging spare tyre :D 2. practice more in my red 6.5" heels and my ballets 3. sort out all the junk I have lying around the place that doesn't get used 4. be more selfish :( 5. get some more work done to my model railway and it's buildings.

• 3 weeks later...

I did the give up resolutions a few years ago, so this year I'm having a go. The classic three for me: 1/ Stop moking* 2/ Lose some weight** 3/ Get fit*** *this actually means cut down to about 10 a day instead of 20, If I can't do that then I'll have to give up **Gucci jeans only go to a 36, so I need to shed a few inches *** This means I will be able to walk briskly to the pub, without needed CPR

When woman get taller, their shoes will fit me better.

1. Lose weight. 2. Gain wealth. 3. Move house. 4. Wear heels more often. 5. See every movie as it's released. 6. Tell Ruth I love her more often. 7. Spend more time with Rosemary. The first three will be the hardest and they are not ranked in order of importance.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.