Shoes You Want In Your Life!

DebbiNC

OK, it's probably time I started a thread! :)

We've all seen shoes that we just knew we had to have...they are our "Ultimate Holy Grail" (UHG).

Here's your chance to let us in on the secret...what shoes are your UHG???

As for me...right now, they are the Christian Louboutin "Filo" 120.

post-17953-0-12835300-1361989709_thumb.j

It's about Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of New Shoes!

Those are nice Debbie! Mine would be a blast from the past! Black or white wouldnt matter. I did see a pair of these a long time ago with half the heels shaft being a gold-metal heel ( real metal ) and the noise they made was incredible!! ( was on a high school basketball court in a gym with nobody but her and I there. ) Alas, the wild pair name was defunct for many years and came back with Bakers.. now Bakers is going under as well. :( I think they originally sold for under 50$ in the early-mid 80's. I have seen similar booties made today but.. they are cheap garbage, not leather and to my eye, they arent the real thing for me. My wife and her friends looked long and hard about 3 months ago to try and find a pair for a Christmas gift for me. No luck though :(

post-12379-0-07276100-1361990525_thumb.j

post-12379-0-33146800-1361990538_thumb.j

post-12379-0-81439000-1361990551_thumb.j

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.

These were my uhg, until I got them. Now I need to find a new uhg.

Christian Louboutin Pigale 120 black kid leather.

Do you like your "Piggies"? I have them in the 100mm in black kid. Like you they were my UHG until I got them...now the Filo is next!!

Hey! DebbiNC, There are a few pair of high heeled courts that I would love to wear as my UHG's, but alas they are more in my memory than on retail display. I know my avatar looks similar to many single soled high heels that have been or are being made. However, when the illustration is closely observed - in the upper right corner you'll note the cut of the vamp is straight across for a portion of that cut. This creates a style that kind of resembles the outline of a capital A for the total look of the toe box. Combine the A-line vamp design with the styling of the other 14 to 16cm stiletto heeled pumps in my avatar, using patent leather as the over-all appearance and you would have my most preferred design of UHG's. I have tried to get some high heel manufactures to come out with this line of stiletto heel pumps from time to time (even lessening the height to possibly 13cm stiletto heels), but as of yet, none have produced them as I have describe here.

Debbi The Pigales are my favourite in my collection. I keep them in the box they came in with the packing etc. It was a harx chhoice between thr Pigales and Decolletes. Hope you can get the Filo soon. They look great.

For me, it would be several pairs of Christian Louboutin Alti 160s. A pair in black patent leather, nude, white and a couple of other colours. I have a pair of black spike, and they are my favourite 'bad girl' shoes.

"Porsche...There is no Substitute"

I used to have these mid heel pointy shoes from Long Tall Sally, in black and red, that were possibly the most devine shoes I have ever worn but they went in a purge some time ago. Unfortunately, LTS don't make them anymore but I keep my eye on Ebay for them...

Patsy Cline, Heard a lot about CL boots and shoes and I can see the attraction but my "UHG" would something like these two different colors of the LP11607 AUST platform sandals which are made by LaPiazza near Dusseldorf, Germany. I love platform sandals with knotted vamps and very high heels. The two here have 25cm (10in) and 22.5cm(9in) heels respectively. They are about $550US given EU taxes and shipping costs ame to your specifications. If I were to go to a Halloween party with a fetish twist then I'd want to knock them dead with something like this. In the meantime, I still have some pretty darn nice boots, pumps, and wedges to enjoy. Thanks for starting your first thread! HappyinHeels

post-3654-0-62378000-1362274963_thumb.jp

post-3654-0-91949800-1362274977_thumb.jp

Patsy Cline,

Heard a lot about CL boots and shoes and I can see the attraction but my "UHG" would something like these two different colors of the LP11607 AUST platform sandals which are made by LaPiazza near Dusseldorf, Germany. I love platform sandals with knotted vamps and very high heels. The two here have 25cm (10in) and 22.5cm(9in) heels respectively. They are about $550US given EU taxes and shipping costs ame to your specifications. If I were to go to a Halloween party with a fetish twist then I'd want to knock them dead with something like this. In the meantime, I still have some pretty darn nice boots, pumps, and wedges to enjoy. Thanks for starting your first thread! HappyinHeels

They look very nice, the arch on them must be at least 160mm. My Altis are 120mm arch and that's about the limit for me for daily wear.

They might make a good pair of 'bedroom' shoes though.

"Porsche...There is no Substitute"

The Louboutin Alti 160 boots look fun.

I'd love to try these Marc Jacobs wedge boots.

Posted Image

Hmm! I must say those boots are awfully interesting!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

I think my "ultimate holy grail" of shoes is the first pair of black patent courts I bought 20 years ago. I regretably threw them out many years ago and no matter how many black patent courts I've seen since, none of them quite match up.

If you like it, wear it.

• 3 weeks later...

I have 2 for my UHG... First - Louboutin Very Prive 120 in black leather with the red peep toe Second - Louboutin No Prive in black leather with red peep toe (I couldn't attach pictures I found, but they're of similar styling. only differing in that the No Prive is a slingback; Very Prive is a closed heel)

I have 2 for my UHG...

First - Louboutin Very Prive 120 in black leather with the red peep toe

Second - Louboutin No Prive in black leather with red peep toe

(I couldn't attach pictures I found, but they're of similar styling. only differing in that the No Prive is a slingback; Very Prive is a closed heel)

I like both of those Loubies! The VP 120 is one of my favorites!