One Woman's Christian Louboutin Collection

I think the Alti are about as much of a platform as I could care for. I mean.. I guess the others look ' ok ' or should be tolerated for the 1000$+ pricetags they carry.. but Im just not into platforms at all.

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.

I think the Alti are about as much of a platform as I could care for. I mean.. I guess the others look ' ok ' or should be tolerated for the 1000$+ pricetags they carry.. but Im just not into platforms at all.

The Altis have a hidden platform also, which brings the platform to 40mm.

I understand your preference for no platforms, but without them, heels over 5" aren't practical for most people to wear on a daily basis.

"Porsche...There is no Substitute"

I understand your preference for no platforms, but without them, heels over 5" aren't practical for most people to wear on a daily basis.

Im 5'9"-5'10". Anything over 4 inches really isnt for me. Im not trying to stand out ( or over ;) ) anyone :D

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.

• 4 weeks later...

Agree, I think the Alti 160 are the shoes with a perfect arch. You can sometimes find a pair of Alti's on Ebay, at a ridiculous price of course. They now have the patent Alti with the spikes at CL online at 995,- Euro's. If the spikes would be removed they are OK.

post-19804-0-59308700-1366052682_thumb.j

Agree, I think the Alti 160 are the shoes with a perfect arch.

You can sometimes find a pair of Alti's on Ebay, at a ridiculous price of course. They now have the patent Alti with the spikes at CL online at 995,- Euro's. If the spikes would be removed they are OK.

I have a pair of Alti black spikes, and they are the highest pair of heels I have. The arch is almost 5", which makes them more difficult than the Daffodiles I normally wear.

"Porsche...There is no Substitute"

The 5" inch Alti is a little bit steeper than the Pigalle 120 we have (old model, with real 120 single sole heels, gold leather with black fishnet). It seems we are battling who has the highest arch shoes :-). You probably win. Your collection of Louboutin and other designer shoes is invinceable.