Shoe Related Things That Bug You...

barney15c

I'll get the ball rolling.... Ebay sellers who clearly do not have a clue what they are selling ie Sellers not being able to distinguish American and EU/UK sizes. I have bought two pairs of boots where they were decribed as a UK10 when they were in fact a US10, despite me asking in advance. FFS why cant they compare the shoes with a similar sized shoe, theres 2 sizes difference for god sake which is pretty noticible, its lazy and unprofessional. Really gets up my goat that does. Oh and while we are at it Chinese manufacturers who think Chinese sizes are the same as EUR ones too. I despair!! Anyone else want to get something of their chest thats shoe related?

In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king!!!

Peep toes that don't peep. People who wear mules which are either a half size too small or a half size too large. Oh, and speaking of mules, don't you hate it when your pant leg gets caught beneath your foot, so that you're stepping on it as you walk? It seems I'm forever tugging at my pant legs so that they fall on the outside of the heels, as they should. It almost makes me wish I loved pumps or boots, like it seems most of the guys here do.

I hate mules because my feet walk right out of them! Some pumps are the same. But I love knee high boots. I could live the rest of my days in fluevog LEEWARD boots! Best $600 I've ever spent. Ash

It is anoying to buy a pair of heels that seem to fit well in the store only to find that they do not fit well when you go to wear them. I have a pair to return now because of that reason.

Life is short...  Wear the bleeping shoes!

Sure man, I'll bite. Have you ever had a heel tip fall off? I mean holy crap man. It's like de-railing a train!

Even worse, having a heel tip get caught in a crack in the sidewalk and it's nearly pulled off. Damned frustrating!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

The ebay thing. They have no clue how to take pics to sell something . 6 or 8 pics All from the same angle? Then the one pic looking down at the side of the heel. Woman the wear pants that cover the shoes. If woman love shoes, why wear pants that are so long they drag the ground? Show off those sexy shoes!!!

The ebay thing. They have no clue how to take pics to sell something . 6 or 8 pics

All from the same angle? Then the one pic looking down at the side of the heel.

Woman the wear pants that cover the shoes.

If woman love shoes, why wear pants that are so long they drag the ground?

Show off those sexy shoes!!!

Copy that. Both points.

Life is short...  Wear the bleeping shoes!

I'll chime in on this one... The eBay thing is something that constantly amazes me. I shop for some of my designer shoes on eBay. I love Louboutins but hate to pay full price (I have and it hurts for months). Poor lighting, out of focus pictures and no variety of angles and then ask me to pay $600? Nope...not gonna do it! Also, it makes me nuts to see someone wear shoes that are too big and they are constantly walking out of them UGH! Nasty!!

It's about Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of New Shoes!

Deb, got a good laugh about it hurting. Yea, I forgot shoes too big. I see it is the result of 2 modes of thinking. Like my wife, some Buy new shoes that fit like an old pair, then they stretch and are too big. The other is Many woman will buy shoes big with the otion of wearing socks. Then again they stretch And are really too big. Not shoe related, but I feel bad when i see a woman in a cheap bra. My wife has always Bought expensive bras and they REALLY make a difference.

Deb, got a good laugh about it hurting.

Yea, I forgot shoes too big. I see it is the result of 2 modes of thinking. Like my wife, some

Buy new shoes that fit like an old pair, then they stretch and are too big. The other is

Many woman will buy shoes big with the otion of wearing socks. Then again they stretch

And are really too big.

Not shoe related, but I feel bad when i see a woman in a cheap bra. My wife has always

Bought expensive bras and they REALLY make a difference.

that's too funny! How do you know its a cheap bra? Were you able to see the tag from the back?

Ashley.

My mother always told me to never buy a cheap bra. She said that I could skimp on other things, but NEVER a bra. So I never have. Now, I almost want to go buy a cheap one to see what difference it makes!!!! :spin2: You guys are too funny!

It's about Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of New Shoes!

What bugs me a guys in this forum passing themselves off as women. You know who you are.

this forum is for everybody. Too bad so sad! At least have the guts to point out who you are referring to! Everybody should be treated with respect.

Ashley.

Heres one that will make many people cringe and run some others right out of the discussion as they have done this.

I dont wear sandals or peep-toe/open toed shoes. They arent my thing at all.

I have seen, as many others here have.. people whom wear such footware.. with this.. ' cheese ' all built up on or between their toes. Heaven forbid they have their toenails painted.. from 3 weeks ago and half the paint is chipped off and they were teeny-bopper enough to paint them all different colors..

If your going to wear ' open ' types of footware, get rid of the ' cheese ', fungus, FUNK, trim your toenails and look halfway presentable. Have some class/self respect!

I dunno whats worse.. seeing those ' cheesy feet ' types or smelling other guys whom put the whole damn bottle of cologne/aftershave on in one shot to where you can smell them 10 minutes before their car arrives!

What bugs me a guys in this forum passing themselves off as women. You know who you are.

F-me! Im a guy whom is glad clerks at stores have stopped calling me ' miss ' , ' Maam ' or anything of the sorts. :rocker:

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.

If that were so, I think I'd hear a lot more about it.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

People in heels that are much higher than they can handle, and thinking they look good doing it.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Trying to remove price stickers from the soles of new shoes - do they glue them on for atmospheric re-entry?

Oh, you are so right about that! I all but need a hammer and chisel to scrape the damn things off!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Even worse, having a heel tip get caught in a crack in the sidewalk and it's nearly pulled off. Damned frustrating!

Wrecks the heels too!

The life of Brian springs to mind...

People in heels who blatantly cannot walk in them!

I would point out who if I still had the facts to show everyone. But alas, apparently a good job was done to hide the tracks. I was hoping the person would come clean.... I will keep my frustration to myself from this point on. I mean no one harm, I just am not a big fan of deceit.

End of line and out of production shoes.

Sorry Amanda, I looked to try to find the shoes you were seeking, and had no luck either. I have had the same experience, so I know how frustrating that can be. I hope that maybe they will show up somehwere!

Sorry Amanda, I looked to try to find the shoes you were seeking, and had no luck either. I have had the same experience, so I know how frustrating that can be. I hope that maybe they will show up somehwere!

It happens to me often :-(