High Heel Meeting In The Netherlands/germany?

Roberto74

Hi there, Any women and men interested in a meeting eachother in the Netherlands/Germany/Belgium? I'm from the Netherlands myself and was curious wether there ar many male/female highheeladdicts here on the forum and maybe interested in showing eachothers heelcollection and talk about the passion for heels somewhere? Groet, gruss :) Roberto

• 2 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...

I'm from belgium (BELGIE!), but as I'm living with my parents and can't drive a car, getting to holland on my own is quite impossible. Any ideas?

I could walk on sunshine, but I chose heels instead.

• 2 weeks later...

hah, ik kan eindelijk eens wat nederlandse woorden posten op dit forum! waar precies? Ik kan wel moeilijk zonder geldig excuus naar vreemde steden gaan, dus we zouden eens moeten plannen als ik alleen thuis ben. If anyone didn't understand what I wrote, it's dutch :P

The only requirement we have is that it be there in English, It doesn't mean however that you can't put both.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

It would be great for me to finally see a man in heels in real life. The only time I saw one in Belgium was Falco in Idool 2011, have you seen that? He was in heels and the show and magazines made fun of him for it. If people can write articles anonymously, they suddenly have the power and courage to make rude comments and stories about heeling men. But face to face they have less to say! I've only been out of the house twice, making strolls in my wedge sneakers. I don't really have a lot of courage yet. It will get better if I'll buy some less obvious real heels, the pumps I own are a bit too obvious for me (for now). I should however practice a bit more, as my feet get sore already after walking for 10 minutes.

Belgium is a little bit too far for my guys. Another thing that I noticed is that it seems like only guys attend this meets. I've rarely seen women around here. And it would be nice to include some of their opinions on heels and share a passion. But then agian, it could be me...

Check my site: www.incredibleheels.com

• 4 weeks later...

Hi! You obviously live in Brugge? I'm from Gent. Getting away is hard for me, my parents won't let me, but if you'd be able to come to Gent, where I live, we could meet!

• 1 month later...

I'd like to focus on the Netherlands for this one. So first of for the dutchies: what region are you from and what are your traveling capabilities. How far would you like to travel for a meet. Or maybe you now a place which would be perfectly suited for a meet. And a timeframe would help. I'd like to keep it as close to Amsterdam as possible. Don't know a perfect spot and as far a timeframe goes I'm the most flexible guy you know :)

Check my site: www.incredibleheels.com

• 2 weeks later...

I am following this thread since it was started. Just asking myself, would proposing place and date for a meet have positive effect. There are in my opinion no special places related to wearing heels; you wear them or you don't. Meet Friday the 26th of July, lunch at Grandcafe l'Opera Rembrandplein round 12.30 u.? anybody joining me? regards Heelin'F

• 2 weeks later...

Sounds like fun!

I am ready to meet some heeling guys,Tim

I am following this thread since it was started. Just asking myself, would proposing place and date for a meet have positive effect.

There are in my opinion no special places related to wearing heels; you wear them or you don't.

Meet Friday the 26th of July, lunch at Grandcafe l'Opera Rembrandplein round 12.30 u.?

anybody joining me?

regards

Heelin'F

Just saw your post or I would have been there, want to meet soon? I live in NH and would love to share my heel passion with some one with the same feelings, Tim

I am near Amsterdam and am ready to meet some guys with the same passion, I have lots of shoes, flat, heels and boots. Tim

• 7 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Those are plenty here. :)

About a meeting. I guess it will only have a chance if some concrete choices are made and a date is set way in advance. Like months before. I've seen things like this done on another site and there it has worked. Little different 'subject' but the basic idea is the same. :smile: