Hello - First Post And Introduction!

Hello - this is my first post so I wanted to introduce myself properly. Firstly, what a great site! Having battled with 'heeling' on my own for years it is great to have found a site with so many like minded people. Thanks to those if you who keep this all running. So, a bit about me. I have been wearing high heels on and off since I was 17. My heeling has been exclusively high heeled boots with the exception of one pair of Aldo Atlanticity shoes which I could not resist! I don't know what got me started, but I vividly remember buying my first pair of boots! I was on family holiday in a supermarket type shop and remember seeing a pair of black knee high boots and thinking 'I have to have them', so I snuck back to the shop without my family and brought them - from that day I was hooked! I started out buying cheap boots, however quickly found a love for Faith and Aldo which have a great range of stylish boots in a size 9! From there I have treated myself to the occasional pair of Italianheels boots (the Amanda thigh boots are first class) and even stretched to a pair of Jimmy Choo Orchid Knee high boots which were to die for - if not a bit to tight for me - dam I wish they would make a proper size 9!!! Most recently I have got into crotch high boots, my next purchase is going to be a pair from Arollo - I would be interested to know if anyone has any experience with them and what the quality is like?? I always tend to go for boots which have a pointed toe, stiletto pointed heel and wherever possible must be fully lined with leather! I tend to wear my boots over skinny jeans or leggings, but do have a short black leather mini skirt that I wear when I feel like showing off (to myself!) Generally my boot wearing has roller coastered - buying new boots and wearing them in secret for months or years but then then having a pang of guilt and selling them or throwing them away! Each time I got through a 'down' I tell myself its wrong to wear boots and that I have to stop it. However in reality I always come back to wearing and loving them - often spending a load of money on new boots to make up for lost time! My heel wearing has always been completely in private and secret, however I have recently confided in a friend which has given me a new confidence and perspective on heeling and lead to me joining this site. So I guess I am back in the buy buy buy phase!! So that's a bit about me - I look forward to getting to know some of you and getting involved in the discussions here. Thanks

Hi HHB and welcome, You've definitely found the right place! It's crazy how the heel thing seems to "infect" us and I can totally relate to your story about the pang of guilt and throwing them all away. I think I'm gonna start a thread on the subject to see if it's a common thing or not. Anyway, enjoy and see you about the site.

I tend to wear my boots over skinny jeans or leggings, but do have a short black leather mini skirt that I wear when I feel like showing off (to myself!)

At home, I'm almost always wearing either a skirt or an ankle-length jumper. I'm part Scott, so open garments seem to suit me. :)

Generally my boot wearing has roller coastered - buying new boots and wearing them in secret for months or years but then then having a pang of guilt and selling them or throwing them away! Each time I got through a 'down' I tell myself its wrong to wear boots and that I have to stop it. However in reality I always come back to wearing and loving them - often spending a load of money on new boots to make up for lost time!

My heel wearing has always been completely in private and secret, however I have recently confided in a friend which has given me a new confidence and perspective on heeling and lead to me joining this site. So I guess I am back in the buy buy buy phase!

If you feel like you must throw them away, just put them in a box, tape it, and put it with all the other boxes in the garage or attic. Might not keep your significant other from finding them, but at least you'll keep your investments.

Those who really care about us don't make a fuss about what we wear. Those who make a fuss about what we wear really don't care about us.