Can You Explain Your Username To Us?

(snip)

Personally, I think its better for people just to see it for themselves and meet people in heels and not actually have the heels become to focus of conversation, thus it becomes low-key, and not the main focus of what your doing, just like any other item of clothing.

I dont broadcast that I prefer fleece jackets, I just wear them, and thats-that, which to me is not "playing it down", but its not making it "all I am about" either.

I agree with that in theory.

More than once, I've met someone in real life whilst wearing heels, just for them to notice (or comment) much later than the initial greeting. When asked about it, I get my chance to play the "big deal? where?" card.

Online it's just a different set of parameters. If I just went by "Daniel617" or something similar, nobody would just randomly ask me if I liked heels unless something I posted suggested that. If a curious chatter asks me about the screen name and figures me to be a good conversationalist, then we can "round out" a more diverse conversation focused on several other things. Of course, in the wide world of online chatting these days, it's hard enough to get a real person, much less someone capable of carrying on a multiple-topic conversation....

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I chose for the name Iamme because I am what I am. I feel like my name says 'I don't care if you think about me weird/lowly for liking to wear high heels and women's clothing, I am who I am. I am me and no one but me can change that!

• 1 year later...

I have an effinity for high heel thongs. I love wearing them at home while I am relaxing or doing house work. Sometimes when I am home alone I just enjoy the feel of high sandals and the sound of the slap against my heels. I am contemplating buying high heel slides. I love the way the look

I use the name slides 'n heels because it indicates how my passion has developed. When I was a young boy I discovered my fascination for flip-flops and wooden slides, especially the exercise sandals from Dr. Scholl and Berkemann. It took some years before I started wearing them. But no heels yet. In the 90's I found pictures on the web of heeled slides. Which made me very curious to try them myself. Which I did. And I got addicted! So I discovered a previously hidden part of my passion: high heels ! And now I have heeled boots and pumps as well.

love to watch them on cute girls, love to wear them myself

Mines is simple, I love legs and the number seven, lucky number.

Shoulda hada nother 7.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Crabbit:

(Cra-bit) Dialect, chiefly Scot.

~Adj. 1. Ill-tempered, grumpy, curt, disagreeable; in a bad mood [esp. in the morning].

(Often used in 'Ken this, yer a crabbit get, so ye are').

~n. By their nature or temperament conveys an aura of irritability.

Basically a single word to perfectly describe me. :smile: