I Saw You!

mikeheel

I don't like to clutter the place up with new threads; I had a look for an old one but it was locked. Anyway, I was having lunch on Christmas Eve at an Hotel in Queen Square Bath UK. I was seated at a table by the window and I saw a tall gentleman, outside, wearing some knee boots over skinny jeans. The boots were brown and I would guess had about a four inch spike heel. He looked very 'on-trend'. I saw a nice scarf too. It's so rare I would have wanted to say "Hi!" and "great look" etc but I was trapped in the resturant. I always wear high heeled shoes and boots and it was great to see another man with similar taste.

• Like 1

You won't get me wearing flat shoes...I really can't do it.

I've met plenty of guys at heel meets and one-on-one planned get-togethers, I've seen guys in heels at a Walk a Mile in Her Shoes event, and I have seen a lot of crossdressers, but I'm not sure I've ever seen a guy dressed as a guy in heels just by chance in public, so it's still pretty rare. Twice I've encountered guys I didn't know (i.e., strangers) in shorts and pantyhose, though. I'd love to see more guys out and about in heels. I'd introduce myself and get acquainted! Steve

I've never seen another out in heels. I've seen guys with knee boots over pants with no heels. Or with those ugly new rainboots. I'm sure in the uk or europe it would happen more because that's where high street fashion begins!

I have seen men in heels or "women's " shoes 5 or so times. It has not happened back to back... maybe once a year or so! Twice this year though... plus the Hunks in Pumps walk (which doesnt count). Im working on getting out there... soon...

I'm also the only male heeler I've ever seen. There is one dude in our union (IBEW, electricians) who paints his toenails, but he wears butt-ugly Teva rubber sandals (not on the job, obviously). I've never discussed the subject with him.