Is Britain Being Ruled By Aliens?

There was a TV series called ' V ' in the 80's. It was re-made again in 2007? 2008? Whose really ruling the world? ;)

Gives new meaning to the phrase "Lot Lizards"

You do have to wonder some days who is really running the show. In all reality, how did we get Obama as President.

Gives new meaning to the phrase "Lot Lizards"

You do have to wonder some days who is really running the show. In all reality, how did we get Obama as President.

The republican party seems to be having internal fights over how far to the right they can turn their parties' steering-wheel. And at this point, even an iota of competence seems better than the politicians that have been renaming post offices for 25% of the bills they passed last session.

Then again one of my states districts re-elected Bachmann, yet again. Ungh, can't wait until we can redistrict things again.

But that's just my observations.

I appreciate that this thread was a bit Britocentric, but come on, chaps, lay off the president stuff and make fun of our Prime Minister. Pictures proving my original point welcome. Big sloppy kiss to the chap (awe and respect to the woman) who finds the best picture of Cameron looking like a pink alien.

Dunno, I'm not British so have no standing and can offer no opinion..... I keep my political observations to thangs here in the US.

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"

:nervous: Ha, ha... Just stirring the pot. My comment was meant to be light hearted .... As a kid, I was told to never discuss politics and religion, gets folks all riled up...

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"

OK, here we go........

A very wise individual once told me :

" NEVER laugh at a political joke.. To often, they get elected. "

:D

Yes, and don't you just wish he'd move his top lip when he talks?

Then you would know he was lying? ;)

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.