Christmas Gift From Wife

I realize Christmas was a month ago, but I haven't been able to heel and dress freely at home since my mother-in-law has extended her visit with us. My wife got me a skirt and heels as a gift and I was finally able to wear it while fixing up a condo we rent out. The skirt is from the Loft, and the heels are from Aerosoles. The pictures were taken using my cell phone camera in poor lighting. The condo doesn't have many over head lights in it. Just wanted to share.

post-5869-0-65009500-1359098780_thumb.jp

post-5869-0-33039300-1359098808_thumb.jp

post-5869-0-09566200-1359098841_thumb.jp

• 4 weeks later...

I realize Christmas was a month ago, but I haven't been able to heel and dress freely at home since my mother-in-law has extended her visit with us. My wife got me a skirt and heels as a gift and I was finally able to wear it while fixing up a condo we rent out. The skirt is from the Loft, and the heels are from Aerosoles. The pictures were taken using my cell phone camera in poor lighting. The condo doesn't have many over head lights in it. Just wanted to share.

Great look so far,but is it possible to see the top also - to get a thorough idea of the outfit.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks Gallux. This is the same condo / townhouse we are now living in that I refer to in one of my other postings. The skirt and corset are now packed away for the time just waiting for the day to be worn again.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've been hinting at the idea again of shaving my legs to my wife. She still wants me to keep them the way they are because that is how she likes to see me. So for now, it is dark tights to cover up the hair. When I get the chance again, I will try white or tan tights to better show off the heels.