please give me some feed back on my heels thanks

I like both styles too, but I have a fascination for clear materials in shoes, so pic 2 just keeps me lingering that bit longer :D

He was so narrow minded he could see through a keyhole with both eyes.

Brown's Law: If the shoe fits, it's ugly

I think the black pumps are wonderful. I'd certainly buy a pair and wear them to work or wherever. The second picture, I really dislike those clear platforms. And yes, being platforms is about 80% of the reason why. Nothing beats the power of a classic pump when worn by a woman.

I prefer the pumps too, although sometimes I inexplicably get turned on by a pair of platforms. Usually the woman is plain-looking or plainly dressed, but her shoes hint at the sensuality roiling underneath.

I think the black pumps are wonderful. I'd certainly buy a pair and wear them to work or wherever.

The second picture, I really dislike those clear platforms. And yes, being platforms is about 80% of the reason why.

Nothing beats the power of a classic pump when worn by a woman.

Michael

Black pumps: 11 out of 10. Clear platforms: 2 out of 10.* *But take heart, they'd be raised to about 4 or 5 out of 10 if you'd entrust them to my electric planing maching to have the platforms removed, but of course, although dramatically improved, for my taste in classic simplicity the clear plastic would still make them look overglitzy and cheaply tarty. Cheerfully yours, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!