Ballet heels experiences?

Mano

im a very open minded person...but spook frankly spooks the crap out of me..i personally dont find that sort of stuff attractive, in fact i find it rather unattractive...i hardly see how self mutilation could turn someone on

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah the corset and a 14" waist is a bit extreme. The ballet boots if properly worn, the toes will not even feel the pressure or the full weight of the body. Not practical every day shoes but they seem to be great fun.

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

I have emailed the Little Shoe Box regarding ballet boots and never got a reply. I guess they are either very busy, or not interested in selling product via online buyers. I am in California and have been looking for women's size 10 ballet boots. I am still looking..

So many shoes, so little time...

On 2002-04-03 01:58, Jezebel wrote:

I have emailed the Little Shoe Box regarding ballet boots and never got a reply. I guess they are either very busy, or not interested in selling product via online buyers. I am in California and have been looking for women's size 10 ballet boots. I am still looking..

hi, I also tried to mail the little shoebox, and when talking to Terri of http://www.bootlovers.com, she said that this is a very traditional english company, where they almost never read e-mails. Try the snail-mail way instead, and you will ge ta reply within a week. Or use the fax. Those ways, they answer politely and promptly (very english business manners, which I appreciate very much. Didn't Napoleaon say "England is a nation of shop-keepers" ?)

Perhaps there is a better term than open mindedness? It almost iplies being open to an idea, and what we are trying to use it for is "tolerant". We may not like an idea, and we are not open to trying it, but we accept that someone else can do it if desired. I did not go and look at pictures of this "spook" so I will not comment on extreme corseting. People have a right to do whatever they like to their own bodies. I may not be interested, but then, I don't have to do it, and I don't have to comment. Neat how that works. :smile: Of course, we can look at side show performers. Take The Enigma. A personal favourite of mine for creating laughter. This may take me ten minutes to finish, I'll laugh so much. Here is a man tattooed with a puzzle pattern all over his body. When he was in the Jim Rose Circus, he was put in a barrel, and came out to eat insects. He was treated like he was feral. Later, he was playing keyboards for the band during other acts. You may have seen him and Jim Rose in an episode of the X Files. He seems feral, and at the end, he speaks like anyone else in this world. These days, he has horn implants and some of the puzzle pieces are filled with light blue. We won't even talk about the Amazing Mr. Lifto, as this should be about ballet boots, and he only wore nylons for part of his act. Wrong fetish.

On 2002-04-04 00:03, Jezebel wrote:

Thanks for your suggestions. I will write them a letter this week then. Does anyone know if they have a catalogue? If so, I'll ask them for one.

when I wrote them a letter, they sent a broshure and some information back promptly!

mannphred@yahoo.com

clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/ultraextremeheels

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mano on 2002-04-04 09:34 ]</font>

• 1 month later...

well, I'm now an owner of a pair of ballet courts thanks to Onyourtoes. They are really difficult to stand in, let alone walk. I did manage to stand, but when I tried to get my legs straighter my calf muscles cramped :wink: not a good feeling, but I'm not used to them yet. However, it does feel good to wear them even if you're not standing in them. I suppose I shall have to practice more. If you're not used to this type of shoe then you'll find intially that you get cramps in your foot due to the extreme arching. A few flexibility exercise should cure that. I won't post the picture that I saw when I decided to buy them, rather I shall post one of me in them so you can tell it not make believe :smile: Sounds like a Francis in Mad Mode 2 (The Sequel) :smile: Beware: you have been warned !! :smile:

Well now that I have a pair, I might as well show them off.

Posted Image

As you can see, I can stand in them, but still can't straighten my legs. In fact, I had my knee resting against the bath to stop me fallng over :smile:

In time, I shall learn to walk in these, just don't expect any leaps or bounds :smile:

Posted ImageQapla'

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Francis on 2002-05-13 02:48 ]</font>

The first time I saw those, Francis - my feet hurt just looking at them. Now that I've seen them again....they still hurt. I still want to try to find some someday, even if just to try on. This should prove an interesting hunt since I'm a size 14 US. Cooooooool pic though!

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

Waaaaaaaaa hoooooooooooooo!!!!!!!! TOWER BABY!!! :smile:

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

I do also have have a pair of ballet ankle boots - I guess they were made by LSB. Walkin in them? Well you can"t reallz call it walking - it"s good enough for taking a couple of steps without hiting the ground... Standing in them looks quite similar to the picture Francis has shown - well, maybe sometime I try to get more experiences, but for now the are a just-for-fun footwear... I can sit perfectly whlie wearing them :smile: best wishes Joak :smile:

Hi francis - have you meant me with the question about pictures? Well some are already one mz website - but I can make some new to show that I'm nearly unable to take some steps in them :smile:

Once you're able to stand (or become double-jointed) in those things, post a pic! Stand tall and be proud! Those are the ultimate in heel height!

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

OK, here are two older ones for now - I'll look that a make some new the next few days. Maybe also a AVI clip while "walking", but for this I should start a "joak in mad mode" thread...

Posted Image

Posted Image

best wishes

Joak :smile:

Joak, what were you worried about? You stand better in yours than I do in mine :smile: Those are the style I would have preferred as they give more support to the ankle, but I suppose I can't grumble, at least I have a pair :smile:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Viktoriaheels, try and get a picture in if you can and join the fun :smile: it will interesting to note any techniques involved with wearing them that we can share with other interested people :smile:

Hi Francis, I know the problem you have. In general, ballet shoes and boots are not really footwear. They are more like a bondage toy, restricting the movement of the wearer drastically. I don't know anybody who really manages to walk in them for longer distances. The person who wears them wants to be looked at. They are fun shoes when you sit or lie in bed! You can manage them if you had ballet lessons like I did for many years. You have to stand like if you are doing toe dancing, putting all the weight on your toes not on your heels. But judging from the picture you posted, your heels seem to be too high in relation to your foot span. Therefore you can not stand up straight. Joak's pictures show the difference. There seems to be a better relation from foot to heel. Therefore, take some ballet training lessons at the rail and you will manage these shoes a lot better. :smile:) But the pain will never subside. Ballet heels are part of the "bondage fashion" we enjoy. Have you ever tried to run wearing 5 inch heels? Or to sit at ease wearing a tight and short miniskirt, avoiding desperatly that the stocking tops show? I agree that some of them look clumsy, but I think these heels are great. _________________ Never without 5" heels <font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: viktoriaheels on 2002-05-27 10:50 ]</font> <font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: viktoriaheels on 2002-05-27 10:52 ]</font>

Never without 5" heels, and always with a very short skirt

since I don't own any 5" heels, I can't say I've tried, but I can run in my 4" heels with very little problem. I have worn 5" heels, but in the confines of the owner's house :smile: Eventually, I will have a pair of 5" and a pair of 6", maybe a pair of 7", but don't hold me to it :smile: I am slowly managing to get my feet and legs accustomed to the ballets. It will take a while, but the cramps associated are subsiding :wink: