Skateboarding In Hi Heels.

Web_Jock

Happy New Year Folks:

Hey, I have some visuals of females skateboarding while wearing high heels. This is like a DOUBLE fetish for me, since Number One, I like to see women perform/play in (extreme) outdoor sports/activities and Number Two, I like to see women wear high heels. To me, combining both of these ingredients together creates a great scene. Just to be curious though, is it really possible for someone to use a skateboard while wearing high heels? I imagine that it is almost completely impossible to do, since any form of high heel shoes kind of restrict control of the center of gravity and foot balancing while riding a skateboard. I'm assuming that only the BEST (female) skateboarders - the ones who have the sport of skateboarding and its "magical tricks" down pat - are at least reasonably good but still skillfully limited when it comes to high heeled skateboarding. As a male, even though I have had my eyes on female skiiers, female snowboarders, female (ice/roller) skaters and female skateboarders for some time, I must confess that I myself can't ski, snowboard, ice skate and/or skateboard worth a lick to save my life even in regular footwear, let alone high heels. (Like I said at the beginning, I really have no intentions of wearing high heeled shoes myself anyway!) All of these sports involve being able to maintain a center of gravity, to keep a proper foot balance, to have an intense concentration on what you're doing and to be aware of your surroundings, all at the same time. It's hard for me to keep all of these going at the same time; I can just barely roller skate. (By the way, I have seen some visuals of those high heeled roller skates on Google too. Whoever designed those pairs of footwear has a very creative mind indeed!) Nonetheless, this high heeled skateboaring thing is somewhat of a new fetish to me. What do the rest of you all think about high heeled skating/skateboarding? Do you think it's just stupid, or do you think that it's another creative/interesting dare? I would like to know your opinion. Anyway, check out these visuals that I have attached.

Web_Jock

post-6700-0-54526300-1358533759_thumb.jp

post-6700-0-08656800-1358533769_thumb.jp

post-6700-0-34362400-1358533780_thumb.jp

post-6700-0-75862400-1358533789_thumb.jp

post-6700-0-34167500-1358533799_thumb.jp

post-6700-0-85541200-1358533812_thumb.jp

post-6700-0-80730400-1358533825_thumb.jp

post-6700-0-97319400-1358533837_thumb.jp

post-6700-0-80144500-1358533850_thumb.jp

post-6700-0-66618900-1358533860_thumb.jp

post-6700-0-31536900-1358533874_thumb.jp

post-6700-0-36442000-1358533884_thumb.jp

post-6700-0-26473500-1358533895_thumb.jp

:headphones:   :cowboy:     Come and visit our Youtube Channel now!    :cowboy:    :headphones:

Why does this sound like a sure fire receipe to end up in the hospital? I suppose with practice it might be possible, but I keep thinking of the amount of broken bones, cuts, bruises and concussions it would take to be good at it.

"Porsche...There is no Substitute"

Why does this sound like a sure fire receipe to end up in the hospital?

I suppose with practice it might be possible, but I keep thinking of the amount of broken bones, cuts, bruises and concussions it would take to be good at it.

I have to agree that this is the forerunner to a 911 call! I can't imagine being able to do it in heels...it's tough enough in sneakers!

It's about Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of New Shoes!

Call me skeptical (Lord knows I've been called much worse), but I'm having a hard time believing this dubious activity actually takes place. I mean, it's not too hard for those gals to simply pose on those skateboards without moving so much as an inch. I'm old enough to remember those old Easy Spirit commercials with girls playing basketball in pumps to demonstrate how comfortable they are, but those looked to be no more than two or three inchers, goofing off on skateboards while wearing heels is a trip to the ER just waiting to happen, that's why I'm cynical about those pictures.

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

I suppose it is possible for those who have the physical dexterity and drive to practice such manuevers to become proficient high heeled skaters/skateboarders, but for most of us to be involved in such an activity isn't worth the life long expenses for the disabilities one would most likely incur. As far as I'm concerned everybody should be able to wear the heels they choose at any time or space they deem the desire. Just use your intellectual and self-preservating senses in choosing your activities to be able to live the rest of your life with all of the faculties you presently depend on to live each day to its fullest. Life is an impromptu stage for learning and experiencing. So be prepared to enrich each of your acts or even scenes with the services of humility, love, and appreciation for those you have the opportunity to intersect, for once they happen you can't delete them and begin at a similar point without a bit of compromise and forgiveness. Even chess matches have their pros and cons. O. K. , I've rambled on enough!

Call me skeptical (Lord knows I've been called much worse), but I'm having a hard time believing this dubious activity actually takes place.

Remember Arch-Enemies and the lovely girls doing stupid people tricks.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Remember Arch-Enemies and the lovely girls doing stupid people tricks.

The girls consented to those extremely high heeled activities to earn a few bucks and possibly to get the heels they chose to perform in. DIdn't you also kind of want to be there with them in the same type of high heels? O.K., Probably not right there, but you watched with feelings of empathy and the desire to wear the same heels as easily as some of them made it appear to be!

DIdn't you also kind of want to be there with them in the same type of high heels? O.K., Probably not right there, but you watched with feelings of empathy and the desire to wear the same heels as easily as some of them made it appear to be!

Not really, but I would like to party with them. Have you seen any of their party pics?

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Hey Shafted, It has been a while since I have followed any of archenemy's propaganda and I haven't seen any party pics or videos. I did see some snow and ice traversing and shoveling scenes, walking in malls and stores, some laundry episodes, a modeling shoot, a lawn mowing feature, and a mini-golfing contest???. Partying doesn't seem to fit any of these senarios. I believe most of the videos were shot in Augusta, Maine. Did they have a reunion of all the high heeling participants for their party?

Did they have a reunion of all the high heeling participants for their party?

Yeah they did, and as far as as I can see, they had a great time, injuries and all, if only the rest rest of mankind can follow suit,

web_jock..... i too find images of females in heels skateboarding very sexy even though i think they are just posing rather than actually doing tricks on the board.... i can believe they can probably ride a straight line on them but may be hard to turn and balance. every now and then i see female on motor cycles wearing high heels/boots... that to me is extremely sexy as well....

I tried it, but on a crappy skateboard and I had to be careful the boy did not come out, Even thought I wear heels every day. This board was very flexy and did nt roll very well. With that said, it was very diffcult, buut I was trying to take pic s.

post-2198-0-74067600-1359154891_thumb.jp

post-2198-0-57208200-1359154938_thumb.jp

post-2198-0-13802800-1359155012_thumb.jp

Somewhere on YouTube there used to be a video of a female tight-wire walker doing a routine in stiletto heels. However, despite searching for some time, I can't find it any more. It has probably been taken down. Too bad. It was really cool. Hey, I finally found it! It took me about 90 minutes, but here it is: Tightwire in high heels. Unfortunately, it's not the most high-def thing ever uploaded, but then again, it's pretty old. Enjoy!

Hoverfly ... New Heeler ... Ron C ... Heels2u ... Mlroseplant --- Thank you all very much for all of the visuals that you released in reference to high heeled skateboarding - and performing other tricks in high heeled shoes as well. They are all excellent visuals - classics really - and I enjoyed them very much; they were just beautiful! It feels so good knowing that I am not the only one who gets turned on while seeing women perform various tricks (and maybe even doing other really way out stuff) while wearing high heeled shoes. Indeed, Aussieheels1 , we definitely seem to be on the same wavelength together. (Well, not TOO close now!) You pretty much said the same thing that I have been thinking - high heeled trick performances in general may seem very WAY out and even risky and everything - but that's what makes those kinds of fantasies very sexy and hot. Anyway, I am so glad that most of you didn't just diss me and call me some crazy idiot or something like that...

:headphones:   :cowboy:     Come and visit our Youtube Channel now!    :cowboy:    :headphones:

• 8 months later...

Personally that is  too much stress on my legs and my high heels and  no broken bones for me. I admit  the thrill would be there,  but I will just keep my self-planted on terra firma  and  look at my feet in some strappy sandals with red nail polish on!   Nice pictures but not feasible if you ask me  too risky But I would accept a new pair of high heels that fit  as a prize any-day :santa_hat:

• 2 weeks later...

I think the heel height is the big determining factor in whether or not riding a skateboard is dangerous. Like 2-3inch heels, yeah I'd try it but only because I'm an avid snowboarder/longboarder. 4 inch is kinda pushing it but that girl in the vimeo video did it. 5 inch would be a big struggle and...

6 inch heels...Forget it lol...

• 3 weeks later...