Sydney Meet

LovinHeels

• 2 months later...

• 4 weeks later...

well hello guys& gals of HHP went off to Sydney yesterday for the day& wore my platform wedges sling back peep toe style with my guy greyish jeans wore these to the airport , through the airport, mind you i was travelling from avalon which is like a country airport , had to board the plane up the mobile stairs & had no drama in my wedges No coments , stares , nothing, Landed in Sydney got off, through the airport no drama Changed my shoes cause i had business meeting for acouple of hours After the meeting i got on a train to circular quay & changed back into my wedges Got off the train walked around checked out the opera house and the Ferries and ended up having lunch at a restaurant for a couple of hours ready to leave and i decided to change into my skirt that i'd brought along so went to the rest room and changed , walked back to circular quey station , got on the train, got off at domestic airport station , went all the way through, the only person who looked alittle surprised was the guy at airport security as i walked through the metal detector but nothing was said walked through the shopping area, browsed some shops , no looks that i noticed, no comments no double takes , no positive comments either, nothing , So as far as i can see you can wear a skirt & high heels in Sydney as a man without any drama what so ever yay for Australia Melbourne big tick Sydney big tick

G'day, Mal, Great to read about your successful heeling adventure in Sydney. Sydney is such a great town. Anything goes. I've worn heeled clogs there, and no drama either. Same for Melbourne, Hobart, Adelaide and Brisbane. Aussies are just such laid back wonderful people. Nothing (at least like a guy in heels) bothers them! Great to see you posting. Keep up the good work! Even if it's a non-event in your eyes, it may encourage others who want to go public and lack the confidence, so keep being a good role model! Steve

• 5 weeks later...

Well high heelers I'm heading off to Sydney again this weekend With my gorgeous girlfriend , going to Doyle's on Sat nite & I'm Tossing up what to wear black skirt , black shirt , black cord jacket , leopard print tie , stilettos & matching leopard print bag & black stockings , the outfit I was wearing when I met my Girlfriend Or purple knit pencil skirt with the black jacket ,shirt & natural stockings purple stilettos with a chunkier heel & purple tie , haven't got a purple bag so would have to use my black one Decisions decisions Happy heeling everybody Cheers. Malinheels