Round, Square, Or Triangle?

5 members have voted

1. 1. What shape is your foot, according to the description? And do you abide by the "rule"?

• Round feet
    • Triangle feet
    • Square feet
    • Yes I do
    • No I do not

Thank you, Rachael Ray, for teaching me this today before I send out apps to a few places~

Because apparently, most of us could be doing it wrong. "It may look cute, but you look painful," says Rachael's shoe correspondent. According to her, the way our foot is shaped determines what we should really be wearing as "everyday" and "walk-around" shoes. But thanks to my stubbornness, I may avert a bit away from this idea, lol. Apparently, I have a square-shaped foot; yet, both pairs of shoes I own are round and triangle-shaped. Talk about a step in the worst direction!

http://www.rachaelrayshow.com/show/view/1707/

-You have a round-shaped foot if when looking at your toes together, they look to make an arch, a rainbow, or even a half-circle.

-Triangle feet have the second toe being longer than the other toes. It's the toe that reaches through to the pointy part of a pointy-toed shoe or boot.

-Square feet are rather basic (to me); all of the toes are in order by length, big toe being the longest and pinky being the shortest.

Also, you can seemingly have a mix of two or even be able to wear all types of shoes. To avoid injury, they said, you should wear the shoe that fits the shape of your feet the best. For many of us, that's still pretty much every shoe in the book, haha.

So, what shape are your feet? And do you abide by the "rule" stated above, or does every shoe just Work for you?

Formally "HHDude"

What rule in particular are you talking about?

The rule is wearing what you can wear instead of "what's cute", she says. But this was coming from a lady who's a friend of Rachael's that asked to do a segment on Her show about wearing the "right" shoe for your shape of foot. A show, not to mention, mainly about cooking and eating healthy. Thank goodness she's no Paula Dean!

To an extent, I can understand. But once again I say: I'm wayyy too stubborn to abide by those rules. My feet, I believe, are square-shaped. Yet I have round-shaped and triangle-shaped shoes. So Maybe it doesn't apply to all?

Formally "HHDude"