My New Year's Resolution

PatsyCline

Since I received several pairs this Xmas, I think this will be an easy one to follow!

post-19224-0-38915100-1357163552_thumb.j

Are those your new Daffs? Lovely! I think I'll adopt your resolution, too!

It's about Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of New Shoes!

The photo isn't mine, it was sent to me by a friend. I have a pair of those, in addition a pair of nude Daffodiles, a pair of nude Lady Daffodiles, a pair of black Daffodile boots, a pair of black suede Daffys, and a pair of Alti spike in black. Plus my husband bought me a pair of Daffodile crystal pumps in lieu of an engagement ring. He prefers that I wear heels, so has been buying me several pairs to encourage me. He is so much taller than I am (almost a foot) so the heels make a huge difference when we're standing together. I went from being up to his armpit to his shoulder now. We were married on Xmas Eve in Las Vegas, so most were Xmas/wedding presents.

"Porsche...There is no Substitute"

I needed the elevation. I'm 5'7" and didn't wear heels until meeting my husband, who stands 6'6". I wanted my husband to be taller than me, but not that much taller! With my heels at least I come up to his shoulders, rather than his armpit.

I'm blessed to have him in my life. Wearing heels for him gives me a chance to give something back for all the things he does for me. I give thanks he doesn't prefer women in construction boots!

I'm blessed to have him in my life. Wearing heels for him gives me a chance to give something back for all the things he does for me.

I give thanks he doesn't prefer women in construction boots!

He's one lucky guy.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.