unknown's streetshots

Really quite nice some of them, but I do prefer to see the shot of the whole model, even if you can't see the face.

It's kinda hard to get a full body shot when you're on a bicycle (as most of these were taken from one) or some girls are shy enough that they start running! (yes, in heels).

But hey, I'll see what turns up today. :(:D:(

Yes I agree! Either start up your own street-shots site, or maybe consider offering them to Firefox and Laurie who are building up Jenny's site with a streetheels site (free) and another one (paid). Cheerfully yours, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

• 4 weeks later...

No, I'm not dead. Just returning from vacation. I did manage to get a few good shots in, so I'll have those up soon! A website? I really like the idea. I could showcase my own growing collection of heels as well. (I'm at about 15 or so by now) Thanks for the kind words, everyone. Stay tuned.

Whose ever unknown is, u r very interesting. As I know the foto were taken in Japn, and I m from Malaysia, and often goes to Jpn, and what ur camera sees, is what I see everyday in the train staion and road, it really nice to know someone like you. ! I am married, an dmy wife got loads of high heel shoes !!!!

Whose ever unknown is, u r very interesting. As I know the foto were taken in Japn, and I m from Malaysia, and often goes to Jpn, and what ur camera sees, is what I see everyday in the train staion and road, it really nice to know someone like you. ! I am married, an dmy wife got loads of high heel shoes !!!!

• 1 month later...

If there is one thng that really bites, it's when your digital camera just decides to stop working. (which is why you haven't seen me here)

I was able to get one from a friend and take this handful today.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

By the way, the last shot is ME. :D:D

You have taken some very good shots there, Unknown. You're HHplaces best and most prolific street photographer!

Thank you. I feel honored as a valued member of this forum.

Now I'll do everything I can to ldo for the folks here.

Thanks a gazillion. :D