One style you'd least like to part with...

e

it would have to be any pair of my black patent classic pumps. although, i would not like to part with any of them. one pair would be my 7" heels. even i can't walk very far in them, they are quite unique.

patent leather and classic high heel pumps area.

My new patent stilettos would be a terrible loss to me if they vanished. As well, I need my gold five inch spike heeled mules, and my 3.5 inch silver heeled mules. And my oxfords, they have to stay or I may just quit my job and hide under the covers at home.

I thinks its my 3.5 inch stilettos black courts shoe eventhough it has wore out a bit. I wore them when i have my first kiss :smile: I remebered clearly because it gave me the same height as my bf ( ex i mean )was! Anyway its was 5 years ago when i was still in my early teens.

It would have to be my classic black patent courts 4 inches. They are made from a wonderful soft leather and are sooooo comfy as well as being very sexy :grin jo-jo xx

Don't ask me how I walk in them just try a pair

It might be easier for some of us to say which pairs we would part with. 2.5 inch patents? GONE. Flats and heels two inches or less? GONE. Three inch heels? Donate the suckers. That should make space for more shoes I could not part with. :smile: It may just happen in a few weeks!

Oh brother... :smile: That would mean every three years my wife would clean out her wardrobe!!! I don't think so!!! B) <font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: hoverfly on 2002-03-15 06:25 ]</font>

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

The fridge needs a general clean every few weeks, at the very longest a month! I am not talking about wiping it out to perfection, as much as I am saying clean out those jars with almost nothing left, and make sure nothing is evolving in the very back behind the jar of pickles. Revenge of the Moldula, the fuzz monster! I cleaned out a while ago, and my refridgerator still seems empty. My freezer section, on the other hand, is a disaster zone. My wardrobe is okay right now, except for shoes I never wish to wear again still cluttering the floor. Bad shoes, grow higher heels or get out!

My favorite pair is a pair of black Enzo pumps made in Italy. They have a very nice shiny smooth leather finish, slighty pointed toe and a 3-3/4" blade heel. They are all leather and are so comfy. The style is such that they look great with any length of skirt, and look great with pants. I wear them a lot. I will definitely be saddened when they eventially wear out. Jodi

There are a lot of my shoes I would hate to see go but the pair I like most are my Italian 5 inch elegant wedge sandals with very elegant straps. I wear them a lot in summer and they are just a delight.

Posted Image

More details on my website under SW17.

Be youself, enjoy any footwear you like and don't care about what others think about it, it's your life, not theirs. Greetings from Laurence

Yes, very nice height, Inga, and also, the back profile shows that it is not a blocky wedge, it does have some contour to it. Another good point. If I had a pair, only a few minutes with a saw would make them acceptable for me, so they might be okay! :smile:

They can always be repaired with some nails, glue and duct tape if they break. :smile: Custom heels, made from other shoes because you didn't have a spasm upon seeing them, caused by the intense desire to own them. Now, we fix your shoes so you can spasm with glee and like what you wear. That business idea is doomed to fail.

• 1 year later...

My new, black patent 125mm Stiletto Pumps from Italian Heels. Why? Because I feel so-o-o-o good when I wear them! They are my "Power" shoes!

"Spike Heels . . a Pork-pie hat . .

Have on the mend in no time flat . . Ten Minutes 'Till The Savages Come by Manhatten Transfer.

My new, black patent 125mm Stiletto Pumps from Italian Heels. Why? Because I feel so-o-o-o good when I wear them! They are my "Power" shoes!

"Spike Heels . . a Pork-pie hat . .

Have on the mend in no time flat . . Ten Minutes 'Till The Savages Come by Manhatten Transfer.

• 6 months later...

I wouldn't want to get rid of any of my pairs of knee-high boots. I would have to make a choice of which ones to get rid of and which ones to keep and I don't think I could do that as I thoroughly enjoy them all. Once they fit my feet comfortably---they have a permanent home on my tootsies. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!