Shoe closet pt. 2

very nice sling back heels :D the only thing that could be better with the picture would be to have a pair of slings in black patent :( or possibly a pair of ultra high heels in classic pump style like in the bottom of your shoe closet :( just keep them cumming.....

patent leather and classic high heel pumps area.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gosh, I'm happy just with the way she presents herself. Thanks, Gina. But I guess you can't please everyone and those that aren't have to ask for more. I'd like to see more, too. However, I'm happy letting you chose what you want to post for us to enjoy.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

This is embarassing. Your picture indicates you currently own more pairs of shoes than I owned in my entire life (both men shoes and high heels)

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

• 2 weeks later...

This is embarassing. Your picture indicates you currently own more pairs of shoes than I owned in my entire life (both men shoes and high heels)

It's like a feeding frenzy. Buy one pair of georgeous heels, must have more, and more.... :D

Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus, I'm from the Earth.Now wearing HH Penny Loafers full time.

Well what can i say! Gobsmacked! Gina You Look :D fantastic.I'm soooooo glad i decided to trawl some more of this grest site.Loved the one of you with your brown suede boots!!!! Keep up the good work! I'll be back thats for sure!!!!

I just love those suede heels!!!!!

• 1 month later...

Thank you all so much !!! @blackslide These are not my words, ´cause the pantera is not my cup of tea, so i´m writing what my husband says. They have been built Panteras from ´71 to ´93. This Pantera is a ´73 and is in a really bad condition. rust, rust,rust.

Kisses,

Gina

The black car is another Pantera. Check out this site. http://www.panteracars.com/marque.html The American cars were imported from 1971 to 1974. They had a Ford 351 Cleveland V8 engine mounted mid engine style.

It is very appropriate that Gina pose with this car because, according to the history in the above site, a blonde American race driver in the 60's was instrumental in bringing this car into production. I wonder if the race driver wore sexy high heels racing? (Probably not)

Gina, thanks for the yellow heels pic and the black heels pic. Very nice. Do you have a collection of Panteras as numerous as your shoe collection?

It does not get much better than this - well maybe throw in some of that great German beer.