Shoe closet pt. 2

-In short, Gina, you look fabulous. I sincererly hope that you get recognized in far wider circles than our forum. Just look at our forum members... (-I know that it is mainly guys in here, but still... -Anyone *wanting* to be *seen* could post and take their chance...), where most of us would have to sit back and sigh at the pictures you have posted, while envying your smashing looks. (-Laurie dear, *you* always have a *special* place in our hearts, do not forget...) TallSwede

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like we here here a real happy relation ship!!! A man/husband with money or priorities right, and a woman/wife who apparently LOVE to wear heels and show the rest of the world! In my case we have a man with some money, but not in this ammount, and a woman who will wear heels because i LIKE it, not because she is crazy about it! I will be on the look out for more!! JayZee :D:(

"We don't stop playing because we get older - we get older because we stop playing" (with high heels - JayZee)

After some time, I'm now able to write on the computer again after seeing these FANTASTIC pictures!!! Keep'em coming! JayZee :D

"We don't stop playing because we get older - we get older because we stop playing" (with high heels - JayZee)

Guten Tag Gina, Danken! - That's about all the German I know Thank you for more wonderful pictures. You can't beat the classic black patent court shoe for eligance

I must say that I am in love!! Gina, you are wearing my all time favorite shoes: patent black pumps. Plus they are being shown by the beautiful model Gina. Thanks for the great photo.

Proudly standing in my patent High Heels

Hallo Gina! Mein Traumbiild - du in deine "Black Patent Pumps" - schön wie immer! Sind das alles alte Bilder oder machst du und deine Mann die Bilder auf Anfrage? Dan bitte gleiche Schue und Minikleid???? :D Mit freundlichen GrĂ¼ssen JayZee aus Dänemark

Hi JayZee ! This pic is a new one and is posted on my site in the mid of January.If there are requests concerning my shoes with a special outfit we are going to post these pics on our member site. I saw that you are from denmark, where one of my music faves are from. Pretty Maids. Danish people have a good taste.

Kisses,

Gina

My German is far from perfect especially in writing so I will go on in English! Thanks for the nice words about Danish taste! Keep up the good and very nice work! I will look into a membership to your site :D JayZee :(

Mmmmm. Shiny!!! Love the patent pumps. I still think patent shoes are the most sexy! I also had a quick peak on your website. Keep up the great photos, I love the shoes, I love the model Gina. HJT

Proudly standing in my patent High Heels