Shoe closet pt. 2

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi !

I just want to post another picture of my shoe closet. Maybe i can give you some ideas for the next shopping tour. I hope you´ll like it.

What a lovely sight! I hope you are well insured, Gina!!

You really do like peep-toe styles don't you!! :D:(

/I

/I

wow and double wow :D:( i know i could definately get lost in your shoe closets for probable a month!!! i know i would be totally worn out, what with leaving numerous tokens on or in :( your marvelous heels..... send more, send more!!!!!

patent leather and classic high heel pumps area.

double wow, what a great collection of shoes. And I see you do vary the colour :D You do have some fantstic shoes Gina, thanks for sharing again.

He was so narrow minded he could see through a keyhole with both eyes.

Brown's Law: If the shoe fits, it's ugly

I've worked it out. Gina owns a shoes shop and this is part of the display area. :(

Jeff, I suspect You're right... looks like a shoeshop but only highheeled fancy shoes, no flats :( Probably lots of us would like to pay a visit to Gina :D

HH forever!

Hello Gina! I see what Bubba means! I appears to me that: Either you've got a VAST personal closet of veritable Imelda Marcos proportions having cost you an investment of at least $25,000 (probably a lot more!) Or, as Bubba says, you are involved in a commercial shoe shop/store of which this is part of the display. Or, you are involved in a well-stocked transfomation business which caters for cross-dressers (become a glamour-queen for a night!) needing many styles and a few same styles in different sizes avaiable in the room. Or, you are involved in a girls-in-high-heels-photography-business, again which would need many styles and a few different sizes available for the studio models. This is of particular interest to us, because if the right answer happens to be "b", then it would be great to have contact details of the shop, and whether it sells only to personal visitors or maybe also via a website. It would be great if you can enlighten us(?)! I can already sense a bunch of avid members examining their bank accounts! Anyway, a most impressive collection, whatever the reason why it came into being. Most impressive! Good posting! Cheerfully yours, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

My apologies Gina, I should have done more research before making the above posting. Obviously my fourth and last theory has proved to be the correct one (the girl-in-heels photograph-business) because I now notice that you have your own web paysite featuring Gina (you!) in various of those pair of excellent shoes! The only thing is for heel-fans like me, all those rows and rows of shoes look disappointingly clinical, new and unworn. By "unworn" I mean maybe only slipped-on for the few minutes of the photo-shoot, rather than being REALLY worn out and about and during day-to-day activities. Many of us guys have posted that we find it much more exciting to see lovely ladies like you actually USING the heels to walk in and shop in and party in etc., rather than the so-often-seen contrived indoor static sitting/standing poses. Do you "live" in mega-high-heels like Dolly Parton and get out and about in them, and if so, are you able to post any street-shots of you really "using" the shoes in action - walking, etc.? That would be so exciting! Cheerfully yours, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

Uuuh, a lot of questions and i hope i understood them.

1. I was born in one of the poorest countries in europe and i really had a long time only two pair of shoes, maybe this is one explanation that i have now so much shoes.

2. My husband is, as you can imagine, a huge fan too.

3. I normally wear 4-5 inch heels during the day, but sexiest ones are the shoes from LSB London, but the 6inch heels are not that comfortable.

4. I don´t know how to write this, i have a lot of LSB Shoes or other very expensive shoes and i don´t want to wear them so much. Take a look at my US plastic heels and will find that some are really worn out

5. After collecting shoes during the last 6 years, it was MY idea to start a pay-site to fund our hobby, because we are not able anymore to buy as much as in the past and the next thing is that i have a very lousy job and i hope to have a little succes with my homepage that i only have to work part-time.

to pt.4: Take a look on my pictures, made in our home and you will see that we prefer a clear style. I will never walk with my good shoes in mud or bad weather or will use them for "trampling games".

It´s not that easy bringing my thoughts in a foreign language to paper, but i hope i could have answered some of your questions.

I own ´till now round about 300 pair of shoes. In fact that my shoe closets are in our bedroom, i don´t have my every day heels in this shoe closets, because it´s no fun walking with used shoes on this bright carpet.

Posted Image

Kisses,

Gina