Several Mens Heel's Styles.

Rockpup

What I find most encouraging about this thread is that 18 months after debuting Men's Heels, Solestruck is STILL presumably profitably selling the Jeffrey Campbell heels. These heels for men marketed to men are first referenced in the thread, "New Men's Heels from Jeffrey Campbell" started on June 2, 2011. (if the mods hadn't unlocked the 1 year search history limitation, I wouldn't have been able to link to this, so thanks!)

Jeffrey Campbell has enormous reach on the 20 something crowd.

Those that are constantly preaching about heels being made for men marketed to men as being a magical turning point for cultural acceptance and their own individual public heeling should take heed.

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

Well I spoted this site last year and I have to say each month they have new models. Also they are the only reseller of Campbell shoes for men in Europe I found last year. I wanted the "Area" booties. Though they have a nice color in the men collection, they were available in another store carrying Campbell shoes for women in large sizes. The colors are not the same, but they were half price with free shipping. Also I wanted the "Switchblade" not in stock in my size at the time, and not available as women's shoes. So I filled in the contact form and was informed of their availability a few weeks later. Wow. Very useful. I mean, other websites are not doing that are they ?

There are some that would certainly suit men, but others are really the heel you wear when you aren't wearing heels. The price tag on some would put many off too. Good to see a shift in marketing though to make heels more mainstream for men

Blacksheep

Maninheels: True, I might save up for a pair, but since I fit a womens 10 my options are pretty open also. But, for a guy who wears a mens 12, this might be the opening they were looking for.

(formerly known as "JimC")

• 3 weeks later...

Or whatabout these?

A year ago I got the Switchblade by Jeffrey Campbell from Solestruck and I like it very much. But the quality of material and make is not up to the pricing. (And to that shipping costs to Germany and import taxes are added, too).

Would I buy it again ? Maybe yes, since I like the design and the feeling when wearing it, but that experience made me much more careful when considering ordering from Solestruck, especially Jeffrey Campbell shoes.

Today's comic from Wizard of Id:

Posted Image

A year ago I got the Switchblade by Jeffrey Campbell from Solestruck and I like it very much. But the quality of material and make is not up to the pricing. (And to that shipping costs to Germany and import taxes are added, too).

Would I buy it again ? Maybe yes, since I like the design and the feeling when wearing it, but that experience made me much more careful when considering ordering from Solestruck, especially Jeffrey Campbell shoes.

Thats good to hear. I've been looking at the Switchblade, but might end up trying one of the wedge Pix boots. I am curious if the 8 is small enough, or if I'll have to stick to the womens side of the isle. How is the sizing of the switchblade? Whats your normal Euro size, and what size did you get?

(formerly known as "JimC")

My street shoes are Euro size 44. I got Switchblade in men's size 11 and they fit ok, a little bit too tight. Then I also got Men's Tardy in men's size 13 (reason: see description and comments at link and my experience with Switchblade) and they are a little bit too big.