Laurie's six inch stiletto sandals (yes, six inch)

Okay, so I finally managed to get a few pictures done. Within a few days, the member's section of jennyspage.co.uk will have an update, about 16 pictures, some of which are my feet in these shoe. A few dangling, and a total of ten for these shoes, all illustrating the delightful six inch stiletto weapon of a heel these sandals have.

The other six are from my set wearing jeans and the five and a half inch white stiletto pumps.

But here are a few teasers, exclusive to hhplace.org.

Posted Image

Posted Image

The second picture was a candid shot that I got when one of my sister's cat's, which are mine as well, sort of, tried to chew on one of the ankle straps. Another girl, albeit quite a feline one, who enjoys shoes as much as I do.

I'll try to get a few full body shots of me standing to share here, as proof that I can wear these. One of the member's pictures shows my foot in these shoes, flexing with a much higher arch and incline than the six inch stiletto has. Maybe seven inch heels aren't going to be so difficult?

For those who have a membership, I'll post once the pictures are ready over there. For now, everyone can enjoy a glimpse of what my new shoes look like.

:D

great looking sandals :( and my favorite color, black patent, but i thought you were more of a "classic pump" person? when are you going to be into 7" stiletto heels? anxiously awaiting that date :D

patent leather and classic high heel pumps area.

When I get some 7 inch heels, I'll be happy to tell everyone all about them. For now... six inch is where it is. As for the styling, yes I prefer pumps, but sandals are nice for summer, and these were a gift. I am not one to turn down a gift. Being fussy is a bad trait when someone is offering something, whether it be money or food or shoes. :D

Fantastic Laurie! You will remember (how could you forget!) that I was one of the members who was most keen to see you carry out your long-term campaign of eventually progressing into six inchers! FANTASTIC! I'll be tuning-in to the Members Section with bated breath! FANTASTIC!!!! Cheerfully and Christmassy yours, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

Those hot shoes are from Little Shoe Box, I think. They were a gift. I really do like them. They make a statement, and the sizing is great. Plus, they are real leather, so most enjoyable to wear. They also convey that sense of danger when I wear them, since they have those metal spikes for heels. :D

I would just like to put a plug in here if I am allowed. A lot of shoes shown here are said to be from Leather Works. The shoes available from Leather Works are also available from Bananashoes and at the same price. But if you check out the Bananashoes site you will see they have a much greater range than Leather Works in style and heel height. So my suggestion is go to Bananashoes. Jeff