Decorating In Heels

I was decorating the Christmas tree in my platforms today and thought I would share a picture. It sure makes it easier to reach the top of the tree (though I am fairly tall already) as well as crouch down to the lower sections.

post-519-0-97471800-1355013153_thumb.jpg

Looking good. I love decorating in heels I can reach our ceilings easily the only bit I won't do is the plak walk over the stairwell. Al

Thanks for the comments. Yeah, even at almost 6'2", it's nice to have the height boost. Still, I'm guessing that something is lost with heels and that I'm not almost 6'7" in them. I should figure out how much they actually add. Well, they are comfortable and good looking, so I guess that's what counts the most. :santa_hat:

Thanks for the comments. Yeah, even at almost 6'2", it's nice to have the height boost.

Still, I'm guessing that something is lost with heels and that I'm not almost 6'7" in them. I should figure out how much they actually add. Well, they are comfortable and good looking, so I guess that's what counts the most. :santa_hat:

I don't know what could be missing! Good looking and comfortable does count!! I am also 6'1" and enjoy the height boost!

I was decorating the Christmas tree in my platforms today and thought I would share a picture. It sure makes it easier to reach the top of the tree (though I am fairly tall already) as well as crouch down to the lower sections.

What a hoot! See, heels are good for something other than turning heads of admirers!

It's about Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of New Shoes!

Tree decorating - - - Oh hell no!. I have learned over the years to try and avoid it at all costs. I was in the kitchen helping the The little lady of the house put some dishes away. She joked that I should have my elevators on so I could reach the top shelf. I was more than willing to do so, but she reminded me the kids were home. She is scared about the kids seeing me in heels.

• 2 weeks later...