Finally confident!

Anita C.

Do you remember the first time you went out in your highest heels and fealt confident. No staggering, no hesitation. For me it was at 17! :D My first formal and 5" Stilettos! The big up-do, strapless floor length dress . . . I thought I'd died and had gone to heaven!

"Spike Heels . . a Pork-pie hat . .

Have on the mend in no time flat . . Ten Minutes 'Till The Savages Come by Manhatten Transfer.

Honestly, I don't really remember. Well, I don't remember for four inches and lower. But for five inch heels, it was when I was working for the communications company, and I wore them at work for my first time in public. This was not even two years ago. The leap from a maximum of four inch heels to a general minimum of four inch heels was exciting. But there was never a worry about confidence in such shoes. Once I had purchased them and worn them at home to get them in shape, it was more about building the endurance. But then, that fits with my personality well enough. Jump in, get it done, get it done right from the first time and then every time. :D