Bigger Sizes At Primark

Had to go into the local town today and while i was there i thought it might be a good idea to try to get some more skinny fit black jeans to go with the boots i wear. For the last few years i've had to wear womens skinny fit, as the mens either weren't in fashion or like last winter only went half way up my arse. . not good.

A month ago i bought something that fitted really well at Topman £30 (slim fit apparently but tight around my legs) but they only had one in stock, i left it too long so now theres none online either. Found some at Primark of all places, £10 each and they had lots in my size WAHOO (said like Homer Simpson).

I digress,

While i was there i had a quick look at the shoe dept, like you do, the tags on quite a few said said sizes 3-9, not seen that before, but i couldn't see any 9s.

Now i'm a definite 9/43 especially at Hush puppies and Next stores (not happy with Next they've stopped doing half their styles in 9/43, so i complained online), however there is one pair i have from Next that are 8/42 that fit well, but these are a one off, as ordinarily i wouldn't get mny foot in

Primark had some very much like these http://www.ebay.co.u...=item337e3d624c except they had a couple of studded straps on, same colour brown. I spied 2 pairs of UK8/EU42 that didn't look particularly small, so off came my 3" heeled western Black knee boots and i tried them, WOW they fitted!! God knows how big the UK9s would have been and they were around £20-£30 too without being discounted.

Don't know why i tried them, wishfull thinking, as i would have been disapointed at Newlook. I didn't end up buying them as they weren't in leather and my feet would most likely 'pong' after a while, added to that i've haven't bought the Next version that is in leather. They had some really nice more traditionally feminine styles (can i say that) that would have fitted too, but they wouldn't have gone with my 'Look', although i'd love that not to be the case. Already got several pairs like that.

Anyway if anyone here is a uk9 or 10 give them a try, as i know too well how hard it it is to buy fashionable heeled boots in those sizes that aren't fetish.

Skinny jeans and boots are a great combination. So what do you wear with them from the waist up that completes your 'look'?

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Yes, I have a few pairs from Primark. It is hit and miss though because the 9s go really quickly as do the 8s but you may find the odd pair. The trick is to find out what days they have their deliveries in...

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Skinny jeans and boots are a great combination. So what do you wear with them from the waist up that completes your 'look'?

Yes it's about time i posted a pic, i'll go find. . . .