Ever Wish You Were A Woman - Just To Wear A Certain Look?

SandalFan

It probably is easier to wear feminine clothes if you are really skinny. I think that feminine shoes don't go with male clothes that have no shape or form. I starrted wearing womens clothes by mistake. I bought a pair of bellbottom jeans at a vintage store and later figured out that they were girls pants. Also I'm skinny and tall and can't get pants in my size and thge cut I want. Good luck in going into a mens store and asking for pants with a 25" waist and 34" inseam. Or anything that has some flare on the bottom. I would love to be a woman to be able to have a variety of options to choose from, but I have no problem wearing womens clothes. To me, its all about fashion, not about attracting attention to yourself. I'm a shoe slut, all my outfits will work around the shoes. With my bodytype, womens clothes just fit a lot better. Fashion designers have to start making clothes that guys want to wear!

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also I'm skinny and tall and can't get pants in my size and thge cut I want. Good luck in going into a mens store and asking for pants with a 25" waist and 34" inseam.

No kidding!!! Im up to a 28 waist now ( gained 18lbs in the last 2 months! :) Over 130 now! up from 105 at my low point :D ) and I STILL cannot find pants ( mens ) that fit. The smallest waist with a 33 or 34 inseam is like 30 inches. They fall right off of me!

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.

No kidding!!! Im up to a 28 waist now ( gained 18lbs in the last 2 months! :) Over 130 now! up from 105 at my low point :D ) and I STILL cannot find pants ( mens ) that fit.

Don't boast. I'm 225 (with a 34 inch waist) as of Monday as I step on the bathroom scale weekly. If I weighed as little as you, people would worry that I've become an anorexia victim. :silly:

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Pumpcat and ilikekicks, I'm a former skinny like you guys, and I want to get back there again. Ever since I married a Vietnamese gal, I've gotten a bit of a belly on me (I really shouldn't blame my wife, it's probably just age and laziness). I have the same problem as you: I cannot find clothes (or shoes) that fit me in the men's section. Luckily, my mom is an expert seamstress, so I can deal with most things. Mom has learned to deal with my choice of footwear, hehe. Sorry to drag this thread a bit off topic. I will reiterate that I would love to be able to wear tiny shorts in the summer. Ain't gonna happen. Haha.

Don't boast. I'm 225 (with a 34 inch waist) as of Monday as I step on the bathroom scale weekly. If I weighed as little as you, people would worry that I've become an anorexia victim. :silly:

Im hoping, and being coached by many around me, to make it to 150 by this coming spring/summer. Ive never weighed over 160 in my life. Before my year of events, I weighed 155. So I basically lost a third of my bodyweight BUT.. its easier to gain it back and gain it in healthy ways. :D

Pumpcat and ilikekicks, I'm a former skinny like you guys, and I want to get back there again. Ever since I married a Vietnamese gal, I've gotten a bit of a belly on me (I really shouldn't blame my wife, it's probably just age and laziness). I have the same problem as you: I cannot find clothes (or shoes) that fit me in the men's section. Luckily, my mom is an expert seamstress, so I can deal with most things. Mom has learned to deal with my choice of footwear, hehe. Sorry to drag this thread a bit off topic. I will reiterate that I would love to be able to wear tiny shorts in the summer. Ain't gonna happen. Haha.

Ive recently scored a new friendship with a Seamstress. Im hoping he can do some tailoring for me or even make clothes.

Tiny shorts? Not for me. Not my thing. I dont have enough meat on my body to fill them properly or in any way that would really look ' presentable '.

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.

I've had those thoughts from time to time. The most recent: I was reading one of the blogs I follow religiously, one of those fashion bloggers (female, of course). She posted pictures of her latest look and, my goodness, was I jealous! She donned a one-piece dress that looked downright amazing on her slender body. Now it could be me just liking a girl in a one-piece like that, but man! I don't really wish to become a girl/woman just to wear that dress. I just want the body to be able to wear that dress and not give a damn who knows about me Or see me wearing it. Although I'll shyly pair it with a jacket of some sort, haha.

The text in bold is the gist of my answer to the topic. The pic is the dress she donned in that entry. Looks gorgeous, doesn't it?

post-1674-0-05797900-1356495605_thumb.jp

Formally "HHDude"

A guy could look good in that as long as he's reasonably fit in the torso.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

I love the dress! Looks like she's wearing jeffrey campbell Lita heels. I would like to be a woman to have freedom to get away with being more daring in fashion. I was in church last sunday. I saw a woman, not young, dressed in a leather mini skirt, pantyhose and knee high boots. The skirt was so short that the pantyhose had a slightly different colour that high up her leg. Believe it or not, she works for the church, works with the children in the sunday school department! I wear platform pumps and skinny bootcut jeans to church. It first I felt a little hookerish, but after seeing that woman, I'm stepping up my game. Ill be wearing my spike heels and lowcut, tight sweaters to church for now on!

I was in church last sunday. I saw a woman, not young, dressed in a leather mini skirt, pantyhose and knee high boots. The skirt was so short that the pantyhose had a slightly different colour that high up her leg. Believe it or not, she works for the church, works with the children in the sunday school department!

I wear platform pumps and skinny bootcut jeans to church. It first I felt a little hookerish, but after seeing that woman, I'm stepping up my game. Ill be wearing my spike heels and lowcut, tight sweaters to church for now on!

HA! Righteous! Go for it, my friend! :silly:

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

HHDude That is a great looking dress but do really need the shape to go with it. Thats what I would like is the shape for great clothing! Pumpcat I agree with JeffB Gotta go for it! Lets us know how it goes over and have fun!

Well I don't go to church becouse I'm a athiest but that girl probably look a bit hookerish and I would wear a leather skirt but I would be normal length . And I would I wish I was a women be couse I Geelong a town just outside of melbourne aus people are not nice to men in heels wearing women's clothes