Bombshell-31

rocketmann

Anybody else waiting for the Bombshell-31 pumps to appear. From the highest heel collection. I believe it is a 6.5" heel with a 2.5 hidden platform. Looks like on the outside there are studs or jewels. I love the look of the hidden platform up front. I was waiting for a higher heel something over 6". Good luck

Anybody else waiting for the Bombshell-31 pumps to appear. From the highest heel collection. I believe it is a 6.5" heel with a 2.5 hidden platform. Looks like on the outside there are studs or jewels. I love the look of the hidden platform up front. I was waiting for a higher heel something over 6". Good luck

love em higher the better

Not my cup of tea either. Too "streetwalkerish" for my liking.

For me.. its a ' quality ' issue. I had a pair of pumps from them. I think they came from Ebay or some online shop. I tried them for an evening and found their construction to be so flimsy..

Granted, they were ' single sole ' type shoes and not ' streetwalker ' type , but.. the overall ' quality of product '.. I'll stay away.

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.

RonC,

I always wondered about that term myself. Hidden from whom? Pretty obvious to me!

"Embedded" platforms would have been a better description.

Steve

Embedded platform - I like the sound of that appellation! Anyway I like the shoes but I prefer boots or oxfords. However, I too have a pair of poorly made 5.5" heels that feel like the heel is going to bend backwards of the end of the shoe. I bought them from eBay for about $50 so I guess I got what I paid for, but I really don't want to have to pay $200 to get decent stilettos.