Leatherworks

Does anyone know if Leatherworks produced boots for other companies? I have a pair of front lacing 51/2" stiletto heel leather calf boots bought from Ebay some years back that have no identification other than size 9 stamped on the sole and a hand written number on a plain white box. They look identical to a pair Leatherworks used to produce but their old sites have gone now. A few years back I Googled the number and found links to another company but those links have now gone too. I seem to remember the Ebay seller saying they were made by Leatherworks but they were bought from another company and that name escapes me.

With no brand name and no pic to identify the boot you are out of luck. If you are going to be selling them just describe them as high quality, hand made boots, with multiple quality pictures to go with it. Boot lover die hards will know what your selling and fight over them.

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

Thanks for replying. LSB is one of the names I remember but there is another that escapes me. Can I post photos as my count is low despite having been registered some time, years even? If so i wll do. They are quality in comparison to some of the other boots and shoes we have, opening the box is a pleasure as the leather smell is still very strong! The heels are just right too like the Highest Heels court shoes we have, sadly they are a size too small as they were bought in the early days before understanding the size to heel height difference hece we have some cheaper pairs that are too big with awful heels....... :sad: