some pair of my shoes pt.1

some nice styles there Gina, do you like white shoes by any chance? I always liked white stiletto pumps (courts) personally, although they have a bad press in the UK. Nice shoes. Lucky to have all that space too :D

He was so narrow minded he could see through a keyhole with both eyes.

Brown's Law: If the shoe fits, it's ugly

Hi,

i like a lot of different colours, but most of my shoes are black or white. I will post the other shoe closets in the future.

I hope i did understand what you wanted to know from me.

some nice styles there Gina, do you like white shoes by any chance?

I always liked white stiletto pumps (courts) personally, although they have a bad press in the UK. Nice shoes. Lucky to have all that space too :D

Kisses,

Gina

Hi,

thanks for your comments.

tu ruud: My highest heel without platform is a 5.5 mule. What do mean with "action" ?

to Alex: Most of my shoes are open-toed.

Gina,

Fantastic collection G!!

Are we going to see you in action in them? They look like alot of fun to wear!!

What's your highest Heel height?

Ruud..

Kisses,

Gina

By "action" I think he means photos or videos of you wearing or walking in them. It's true the white stilettos had some many bad jokes made about them in recent years. One thing you may hear is about "Essex girls". Essex is a county in SE England, and the joke was that girls from here always wore white stilettos and speant all their time having sex. Eg "Why doesn't an Essex girl wear hooped earings" A: She would keep on getting them tangled with her white stilettos.

By "action" I think he means photos or videos of you wearing or walking in them.

It's true the white stilettos had some many bad jokes made about them in recent years. One thing you may hear is about "Essex girls". Essex is a county in SE England, and the joke was that girls from here always wore white stilettos and speant all their time having sex.

Eg "Why doesn't an Essex girl wear hooped earings"

A: She would keep on getting them tangled with her white stilettos.

Posted Image

Ok, you want it, you get it.

One "action" picture.

There is one thing, i just want to tell you !.

It´s a long time since i left school and i hope my english is not that bad.

So if i´m not showing any reaction, i didn´t understood the question !

Kisses,

Gina

Gina or her friend had already "published" that one on the aesthetic mens board, advertising her paysite. Just as naughty of her :D ( By the way, when people reply to posts, please use the "reply" button, not the "quote" button (unless you really want to quote). That way the pictures don't keep on getting repeated and the thread is easier to read )

Posted Image

Hi Gina,

Great taste in shoes. I love the look of these on you too.

Is that your home that the pictures are taken in? If so, your taste in furniture is as good as your taste in shoes! Very stylish.

Rob

Gina I love your shoes. I particularly like the preview picture on your site wearing mules and glasses. I am particularly fond of the "office look" and love seeing girls with glasses and heels. Are they your own glasses? - Would love to see some more glasses and heels pictures

Hi smudgeur ! This glasses are my "real glasses", but i don´t have to wear them. (the doc said i should wear them while driving a car). I surely will make some photos of me with glasses, but it depends in which mood i am, so i can´t say when.

Kisses,

Gina